We booked this hotel for my daughters wedding. We booked 6 bungalows for the wedding party. I had reviewed the comments about over booking but never expected it to happen to us. We ended up with 4 bungalows. One of our party a 75 yr old man was put in a apartment up 2 flights of stairs near the main road. It took 4 days to move him to a bungalow.
On the second day my son had some money missing from his room. He was going to share our safe but then we relised that by having no safe in his room meant that there could be money lieing about so he ended up getting his own safe. Nothing was done about the missing money. We reported it and then they checked his room and that was the last of it.
Rant over I would highly recomend having your wedding here. We had a really chilled out week before the wedding and thanks to the wedding planner a really stress free wedding.
We really enjoyed staying by the adult pool but a word of warning the signs saying that it was an adult pool are only in English and the French choose to ignore it although there are pictures that explains that children are not allowed. One day a English man complained.
and the familys were removed.
From what I heard they have a contract with the French and they get heaverly fined if they do not have the bungalows for them so the English end up being put in apartments or even changed to there sister hotel. There are loads of Hotels on the island and if you wanted a hotel room or a apartment you could take your pick but if you book a bungalow then you should get one.
The staff and food are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica