“100% A Must Have!!!!”

HighSeas Seafood Raft
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Runaway Bay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Grand Bahia last week. My boyfriend and I had seen some people swimming out to get some fresh lobster and we debated all week if we were going to try it. Well, I am certainly glad we did. We came here on our very last night and I was over the top impressed. I did not expect the food to be this amazing!! The food at the resort was already great but this took the cake.

I highly recommend trying this out to everyone. Go have some of the best lobster and shrimp with lots of flavour and also enjoy a great view of the ocean.

We will definitely be back on our next trip to Jamaica!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

If you are staying at the Grand Bahia eating from HighSeas is a must! Fresh, tasty, well cooked and so different from all oher restaurant experiences. It may not be fancy but is an adventure:))

2  Thank Simona C
Reviewed 27 February 2018

These guys made my vacation. We stayed at Bahia Principal and swam out to eat from the high seas. Their food is awesome and I jokingly say that the are Zagat Rated!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I’ve been to Jamaica many times and this was a dining experience to remember. Such a shift from the resort buffet and restaurant options. Fresh grilled lobster, onions and pineapple grilled on an open fire on a small raft in the Caribbean ocean. Simply incredible! We chose to eat on the beach rather than the raft. It was delivered fresh & hot from a courier right off the fire. It’s pricey by Jamaica standards but very reasonable for fresh lobster delivered to you without having to dress up for fine dining. Definitely not to be missed.

1  Thank MyIndyGurl
Reviewed 8 February 2018

A truly unique foodie experience - just amazing! Traveling out to the raft on a raft to the most delicious king crab, lobster and prawns I've ever tasted. Bring your own Cuba Libre. Thanks so much to Jerome, Chris and the team