I finally got a chance to go to San San Tropez for lunch one day, and from the start I was disappointed.
Once I stepped in, I was greeted with cigarette smoke in the restaurant, from a gentlemen that I later learned was actually the owner of the property.
We were however greeted and ushered to the table promptly by a gentleman who was also our chef for the day.
Upon getting the menus we were met by our Waitress. She was most cordial, and very service driven, however the casual white dress she had on, with a pair of black high top sneakers that had bells on it (which rang every time she stepped) was not appropriate for the dining room.
The meal was quite delicious I must say, but then that was changed when the Kitchen door swang open, and the owner was seen preparing a meal (probably for himself) with no shirt on and a lit cigarette in his mouth.
Even though he didnt prepare our meals the fact that he was in the kitchen smoking shirtless made me cringe, as this is extremely unsanitary, and breaks 2 of the simplest health and sanitation rules.
Though the meal was great and so was the service, the one and two hiccups would have passed, but it was the shirtless smoking owner that did it for us.
I will return when the owner follows the health and Sanitation standards.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.