“Little piece of Heaven”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Somewhere West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amkrn67
indiana
“Little piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

This trip was our (husband andI) 2nd trip to Negril. Decided we wanted to experience the "real Jamaica" off of an all inclusive resort !! So glad we did !! Our entire vacation was perfect and can't wait to return for 2 weeks in October , 2017. We were treated like royalty (we're not) and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Can't say enough about the beautiful property and amazing people we met and became friends with . Angi made the entire booking process a breeze as I had many questions prior to our arrival (Thank you). Maureen and Capo (our hosts while Angi was in the US) made certain we were enjoying our stay ! We became family and were heartbroken when we had to leave . We left Somewhere West knowing we would return soon . Our week long stay was more than a "vacation" . Hard to explain the impact but "once you go , you know" .

Pascal G
“Wonderful Accomodation for a very reasonable price”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed in the Afterglow apartment and had an amazing time. The place is lovely, relaxing, colorful and cozy at the same time and very clean. The people on the property are very friendly and make it a perfect experience.
The location of the property and the swimming pool will leave you speechless. There's absolutely nothing negative to say about this place, I can highly recommend it to anybody who wants to enjoy the laid back side of negril, where you can enjoy some privacy and still don't feel like you're locked away from Jamaica.

IslandVyb...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I always giggle when I wake up on vacation at 5am bright eyed and chipper but when the alarm goes off for the normal 9-5 grind I just can't fathom to wake!
Today is without a doubt going down as one of the top three times of waking up that I've experienced my entire life. Although the trees and wind are still, the water is exploding on the coral right outside of my bedroom window.
I peel out of my comfortable bed with a vail of mosquito netting and venture out to the balcony outside of my bedroom. Greeted by salty air, millions of stars, crashing waves and the beginnings of a bountiful sunrise. One star in particular is shining so bright and twinkling it might even be a planet. According to the "sky view" app and the strong wifi signal here I determined it is a star ik the constellation "Canis Major" which is so fitting for the pups Pepper, Candy and Bobo that call Somewhere West villa home. The early birds are starting to chirp. Myself included.
Early morning sights and sounds give way to my California neighbors making coffee and the gardener burning herb. What a beautiful aroma.
Going to chill back in this hammock that is perfectly positioned for the show and watch this sunrise. It's breathtaking and humbling to see a once black sky dotted with stars to a distant light with varying shades of red

Rebecca P
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Breathtaking, as usual. ”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I knew, going in, that the property would be breathtaking. Jamaica is the only place I've ever been where the real thing is 10x better than any photoshopped, edited or filtered pics you can find online. The REALLY pleasant surprise here was the staff. Maureen was always there to help me make arrangements for whatever our large group needed. She played the concierge role quite well. And Capi was an amazing driver/body guard for the girls in our group who wanted to go out late night. My only complaint is that the stay was too short. Ready to plan my next reach. Thanks so much Maureen, for being such a helpful and hospitable host!

Zachary G
“Jamaican Paradise”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The Villas at Somewhere West were clean, comfortable, and air conditioned for when the heat gets a bit much. The saltwater pool next to the ocean was delightful, the food was amazing, and I doubt you'll find a more peaceful place to relax for a nice sunset. Will definitely be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;