Boutique resort, Family operated - Jamaican owned. More ppl need to visit the west end cliffs in Negril. More people need to experience the local resorts rather than the corporate all inclusive ones.
My only regret is not having more days there.
The views alone are priceless from my room and essentially any place at the resort. The hammock by my room really made my day/stay. The small things.
Danielle - Front desk - Was very helpful and sweet.
David - The owner - Was very prompt and helpful when I had a question about the fan.
Terrence - Chef/cook - Was good at explaining how brown stew is made. Ppl need to know more about Jamaican cuisine than just jerk.
Andrew - Front desk/Scuba Divemaster - Was helpful with showing the cliff side snorkelling.
Felt very safe. The Security guy who was a big and friendly looking fellow was always around. I think that is huge esp. when you are in a different country and travelling solo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa