We loved our stay here. After reading some of the reviews about this resort, it makes me wonder if the some of the visitors forget they are visiting a third world country! I'm also fairly confident you are not spending the same nightly rate as a 4 or 5 star resort, so why would you expect the conditions as such? We travelled to Jamacia and this resort because we love the low key atmosphere. The staff is incredible; providing you are not rude to them. Jamacians have their own way of doing things and it may not be your way, if you want it your way... stay home and go to Burger King! As for us... we'll be back doing it... Jamacian way! Yeah Mon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril