1,094 results
All reviews ivan's bar the cliff penne pasta outdoor shower west end rick's cafe a small grocery store barking dogs famous vincent ltu pub the cottages day bed laid back caribbean sea the entire staff small pool feel like family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We only stayed two times on the restaurant on the cliff and the foods, staff and location were amazing. We would like to stay in the hotel as well.

The restaurant on the cliff is amazing, clean and all in order.

I recommend 110%

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mauro M
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best vacations ever. Catcha is a great place and location in Negril. The staff are super friendly, welcoming and efficient. They wholeheartedly want you to be comfortable and enjoy your vacation. By the time I left, I felt like I had a new family. We stayed in a bungalow which was perfect... private, clean, ample amenities, quiet and spacious. Their restaurant and bar, Ivan's, is another gem on the island... famous for their jerk food and great service. The pool and cliffs were fun and relaxing. Met some fabulous travelers too. I will be going back for sure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank cmksj1
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was my first time in Jamaica. I did a split stay at Travellers on the beach and then here at Catcha on the cliffs. So glad I got to experience both places and the staff at Catcha really help make the place. All 3 ladies I met in the office were amazing, the grounds keeper/maintenance guy that got me aloe for my sunburn, and the security guards that helped with restaurant recommendations and flagging down taxis. I had an issue with my room the first day I arrived and the staff was accommodating and made things right. I found the restaurant to be mediocre and lunch/dinner was a bit pricey for what it was. Luckily by this point in my trip I was starting to venture out and eat at local spots, like I should! (ie: Murphy's West End and Just Natural are close by taxi and DELICIOUS). I wanted curry one day and the lady in the office called two places to see if they had any ready yet! The regular driver they had at the hotel wasn't available, so Norris the security guard flagged down an empty route taxi and it took two people to explain to the cabby where the restaurant was since it was brand new, but they did and he dropped me off no problem.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank dmbandjaded
Reviewed 22 July 2017

My husband and I did a split stay; half at CSA and the other half at Catcha. If we had to choose which hotel to go back to we would pick Catcha. We stayed in Coral and it was clean, roomy and had a spectacular view. The whole room had ac. We ate at Ivan's for most meals and the food was excellent; along with the service. We sat by the water everyday; we snorkeled and jumped off the cliffs, Nickoi was a spectacular lifeguard, we felt safe knowing he was there, he is a great guy, so friendly. The pictures do not do Catcha justice; the place is amazing! Don't hesitate to book this place!

Room Tip: Loved Coral!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank bubbaquaile
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal shared at Catcha Falling Star buy my boyfriend and myself. The restaurant was recommended to us by own personal driver, Kenroy from kenroys Jamaican tours. He spoke very highly of the place, saying he had ate there multiple times with family and friends. He was certainly not wrong!

We enjoyed multiple dishes to include coconut chicken and pineapple snapper for mains and loved every bite!

A superior venue, idyllic surroundings, attentive and charming staff, not to mention 5*food. What's not to love?! Can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple