Review Highlights
I didn't go there!

An acquaintance at our resort asked the priest at this church to renew their wedding vows at mass... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
lkallies
Crosby, Texas
Great service, priest very caring.

We loved going to the 10am Sunday Mass here. The priest is very welcoming...walks around shaking... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2018

from USD 300.00
from USD 120.00
from USD 99.00
More Info
All reviews sunday mass soup kitchen palm sunday beautiful service brought tears to my eyes great songs coco la palm school children local children jamaican experience parishioners worship sermon visitors pastor choir bok
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I visited this church for Palm Sunday mass. It was lovely. My background is Baptist/Pentacostal/AME, while my travelling partner was raised Catholic. I felt right at home as the service, while it is structured within the traditional mass, many songs are quite pentacostal/charismatic style. I think anyone would feel comfortable here. It was a beautiful service. The palm part of the service was outdoors - beautiful to worship with both the community and other tourists. I would return when back in Negril.

5  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Enjoy the blessings of this small community church in Negril. They support the St. Anthony's Soup Kitchen and Getting Kids to School program. They make a difference!

2  Thank tropicalspicegrl
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is a beautiful little church which is extremely well kept both outside and the surrounding gardens. Inside there is some really lovely local wood panelling and other nice decorations.
We went for Sunday morning mass - and had an amazing welcome from the priests there plus the local people. And had a great experience - there's nothing like the Jamaican spirit of joy and godliness to start off your week.
Very special.

2  Thank BenYorkie
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Went to church saturday night at 5pm, hotel got us a cab. was a beautiful all wood church, lots of people from surrounding hotels, very welcoming!

2  Thank jride2016
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Visited here several times while in Negril. It is a beautiful and very welcoming Catholic church. I love to go there

2  Thank Lisakelley29