Review Highlights
I didn't go there!

An acquaintance at our resort asked the priest at this church to renew their wedding vows at mass... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
lkallies
Crosby, Texas
Great service, priest very caring.

We loved going to the 10am Sunday Mass here. The priest is very welcoming...walks around shaking... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2018

from USD 300.00
from USD 300.00
from USD 120.00
More Info
All reviews sunday mass soup kitchen palm sunday beautiful service brought tears to my eyes great songs coco la palm school children local children jamaican experience parishioners worship sermon visitors pastor choir bok
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great experience. Wonderful people. Very welcoming. Great ministry. Great opportunity to thank God for all the beautiful blessing while you're in Jamaica.

2  Thank tracy c
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This was a wonderful experience to go to church here. If you want to be with Jamaican People this is the place to go. Everyone was welcomed. A newly married couple were blessed by Fr. Jim before the service was over. We plan on going to church again when we come back. I highly recommend this experience.

2  Thank emay13
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Mary Gate of Heaven Catholic Church reaffirms the universality of the Catholic church. Wonderful congregation...very friendly.

2  Thank northshoreeagle
Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband and I visited while on our honeymoon for Sunday morning mass. This was an amazing experience- mass like I have never experienced. The congregation is so welcoming and full of joy. Thank you for letting us worship with you all!!

2  Thank KatyR2007
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Visited Mary Gate of Heaven Catholic Church on Norman Manley Blvd in Negril on Sunday, January the 3rd. The church was packed to capacity, standing room only with tourists and locals. Father Jim gave a wonderful sermon, and the service was very uplifting and inspiring. I have been visiting Mary Gate for years, and I have always enjoy the music, and the warm reception from both Father Jim and church members. If you are visiting Negril and looking for a place to worship, Mary Gate is right across from the Sandy Heaven hotel.

2  Thank Islesofthesun