“Hit all the right spots to see the perfect sunset!”

Negril Sunset Tours
Ranked #47 of 79 Tours in Negril
Reviewed 11 October 2014

But then again, every spot in Negril gives a perfect sunset! It is truly unbelievable! Be sure to experience this tour at least once while you're in Negril.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Captain Moses took my wife and I on a reef snorkeling trip and stop over at Booby Cay island. Moses took great care of us, never rushing the itinerary, and throwing in various commentary on Jamaican culture and politics as an extra bonus. Definitely recommend Moses' boat services.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Beautiful white sands and clear blue sea where you can see the fish swimming around you. Lot's of beer and rum (however the portions that you get in terms of food is quite small)

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this was my second time in Jamaica and I went for my 30th birthday!! I will say that one of the best moments of this trip was this boat ride!! The two captains, Lobster and Mohawk (clearly nicknames) were the most incredible hosts, they went above and beyond! The tours and memories we got were priceless no matter the cost, It was for sure a great deal. Myself along with the other passengers will probably stay in contact for a long time! So whether you are with friends or family, hands down I recommend this boat. This boat will take you snorkeling, cave jumping, island relaxing, whatever you like, and I hopefully you get Lobster as your captian! Cant wait to go back to Jamaica and take this tour again!

2  Thank Andrea P
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We used Captain Moses whilst we were staying at Grand Pineapple hotel as their office was very close by. However, I had read positive reviews before we went. I noticed them the second day of our stay when I saw a guy stood on the beach wearing a Captain Moses t shirt. He stood out to me as he not like a lot of other guys on the beach was not hustling people. I actually approached him. We had a great chat and he was not pushy at all. As a result I booked to go snorkelling with them. We went as a group of 5. They took us out on their boat which was glass bottom and you could sea marine life on route to the reef. When we got to the reef one of the crew Anton came in with us and guided us to see the marine life. It was fantastic. They provided all the equipment needed. The crew of Captain Papa, Anton and Captain Moses were all nice guys and were not pushy they made the experience memorable. We booked a second trip with them the second week we were there and again this was brilliant. Highly recommend these guys.

5  Thank fivedays2016