Review Highlights
Captain Moses my brother from another mother !

We have stayed at The Grand Pineapple Resort four times and always go with Moses , Anthony and... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2017
Bristolboy067
South Freeport, Maine
A nice aufternoon

Pick up at 1:40, short trip to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, but then a long wait to get on boat... read more

Reviewed 1 June 2016
Laurie R
Brampton, Canada

All reviews captain moses grand pineapple lobster dinner rick's cafe the cliff laid back chicken crew reef sunset beach blast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Beautiful white sands and clear blue sea where you can see the fish swimming around you. Lot's of beer and rum (however the portions that you get in terms of food is quite small)

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this was my second time in Jamaica and I went for my 30th birthday!! I will say that one of the best moments of this trip was this boat ride!! The two captains, Lobster and Mohawk (clearly nicknames) were the most incredible hosts, they went above and beyond! The tours and memories we got were priceless no matter the cost, It was for sure a great deal. Myself along with the other passengers will probably stay in contact for a long time! So whether you are with friends or family, hands down I recommend this boat. This boat will take you snorkeling, cave jumping, island relaxing, whatever you like, and I hopefully you get Lobster as your captian! Cant wait to go back to Jamaica and take this tour again!

2  Thank Andrea P
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We used Captain Moses whilst we were staying at Grand Pineapple hotel as their office was very close by. However, I had read positive reviews before we went. I noticed them the second day of our stay when I saw a guy stood on the beach wearing a Captain Moses t shirt. He stood out to me as he not like a lot of other guys on the beach was not hustling people. I actually approached him. We had a great chat and he was not pushy at all. As a result I booked to go snorkelling with them. We went as a group of 5. They took us out on their boat which was glass bottom and you could sea marine life on route to the reef. When we got to the reef one of the crew Anton came in with us and guided us to see the marine life. It was fantastic. They provided all the equipment needed. The crew of Captain Papa, Anton and Captain Moses were all nice guys and were not pushy they made the experience memorable. We booked a second trip with them the second week we were there and again this was brilliant. Highly recommend these guys.

6  Thank fivedays2016
Reviewed 23 July 2013

included in this tour is Rick's Cafe, where you actually watch the amazing sunset...I think it was a good value for the money, however I think that Rick's(although a cool place) is a little over price for the service and portions sizes of their entrees...The beach in Negril make this trip worth it.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Tour bus driver was very nice he always had our back and let us know about the locals. This only had 1 hour of shopping and 2 at each of the bars