“Absolutely Anazing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

familyman...
Boston,MASS
“Absolutely Anazing”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks. The owner Ken was absolutely amazing and so accommodating with every possible need or concern. The condo is absolutely perfect - we cooked all our meals - played tennis - and enjoyed the incredible beaches. There is a fresh and salt water pool as well. Fishermen bring in fresh fish daily that you can purchase and cook.....unbelievable.....and a fresh fruit and vegetable truck comes by weekly too! The condo has everything that you need and Ken goes out of his way to make sure that you are happy. Thanks Ken!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bed could be a touch hard...:)
Families with young children
Connie L
Saskatoon, Canada
“Best Vacation Spot!”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My spouse and I spent 2 weeks in Ken's studio apartment. The apartment was clean and absolutely NO bugs! We especially loved the third floor the view was wonderful. We had two balconies facing east and west so ocean views. The reggae music coming across the water on the east side was most enjoyable and lulled us to sleep. We slept with our balcony doors open enjoying the ocean breeze. The apartment has everything you need. Ken is the most personable and accommodating host ever! We got in late our first night and graciously took us to a restaurant and then came back and got us. He took us for groceries and took care of our laundry needs. We especially liked Point Village, it is away from the hustle and bustle. The beach is u describable, felt like we were the only ones there. We snorkeled right off the beach.
Things to consider is if u like going out a lot cabs are expensive and abit of a walk to the closest restaurant. The beds are a bit hard for our liking and could be I prove with a foam mattress topper.
We are definitely going back next year, probably longer. So thank you Ken!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of our apartment and beach
Liked least: Beds alittle too hard
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jam72
UK
“AMAZING APPARTMENT GREAT LOCATION GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Where do I start regarding this appartment. The booking was easy and Kenneth responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. I sent my payment through Western Union and had no problems so do not be put off by this.
I have stayed on Point Village in four different appartments and this is by far the best.
It is very very clean, with great use of space and it is so modern.
We have a car so it is very easy to reach the centre. Point Village is at the end of the seven mile strip so it is not in the heart of things, however taxi pass regularly so it should not be an issue.
There were no ants, insects to be seen which is rare due to the tropical climate.
The location is a few steps away from the beach and the balcony view is towards the beachfront, this is also very clean and well kept.
The bed is so comfortable and the appartment also boasts a comfortable chairbed.
All amenities were as described and it was clear that they were fairly new.
Dorothy was available to answer any questions and made the arrival and departure very easy.
I would definitly stay here again and highly recommend this appartment to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Kenneth and Dorothy hope to see you again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean and comfortable with modern facilities
Liked least: nothing
in
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
mlsilvers...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“everything going to b irie”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mr Henry,
Pick me up @ the airport. I was nervous due to immigration taking 1.5hr. Ken was patiently waiting for me. He also took to the grocery store during my stay & other gave me ride to breakfast. I stay for 8 days in the unit 91.The picture the real view from the balcony Everything was very clean & tidy. This is a very nice location. The short walks to the beach and pool are a positive. The adult beach was must for me! If you are looking for action, this is not the place. This rental is on a very quiet location. This was a hotel that managed rentals for private condo owners. Unfortunately, the hotel is now closed and there are no amenities to speak of. The price is very good. There is plenty of transportation in the area to take you to various restaurants and places of interest. Use only taxies with red plates. If you want a nice peaceful place to have a vacation this is a very good value. Town is far walk! Some place like Sunset after Dark will give pick up for dinner. Call them for details.

Liked best: adult beach
Liked least: how far town was
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing