My wife and I were fortunate to spend a night at the Spa Retreat the evening of April 20th. From the time we rode through the gate we were truly impressed with the quality of the resort. Although they have only been up and running for about 6 months the lush, meticulous landscape that embraces the resort appears to have been there for decades. The resort is immaculate and very intimate. This is an exceptional place for couples who appreciate great service and wonderful amenities. My wife had a massage with Denisha and said it was the best she had ever had anywhere. We have traveled to many nice resorts throughtout the carribean including anse chastenet (st lucia) and Bitter End Yacht Club (BVIs). The Spa Retreat does a fantastic job of balancing the quiet boutique feel with the luxuries that many find important like strong water pressure and cold air conditioning. Nothing appears out of place and the staff is friendly and helpful but not overbearing. The food is the best in Negril and a moonlight dinner for two by the water over candlelight is a must. They even provide small flashlights to help read the menu as your primary light is the stars and the tiki torches, very nice touch. You truly feel like you are at your own private resort and the resort owners dog Rosa adds a homelike atmosphere often accompanying snorklers on their jump into the crystal blue waters in front of the resort. Another bonus is that unlike many negril high end cliff resorts they have a beach where the lounge chairs are so you can still enjoy the beach feel while enjoying the unique experience that is the negril cliffs. Plan to leave the resort feeling refreshed and without a care in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril