My husband and I stayed here for two nights and were very happy w/ our choice. We got a great deal online, so the value for us was pretty great.
- clean, comfy, quiet, nice room
- GREAT location -- right on the beach at just about right in the middle of 7 mile beach
- beautiful gardens/flowers/plants along pathways
- awesome food at the beach bar (jerk sausage was great!)
- live reggae band at the bar on Friday night -- lots of fun!
- the food at the bar took FOREVER (literally about 30 minutes) and we were starving, as we'd just gotten there after flying from L.A. and taking the 1.5 hour shuttle out there
- the staff was mostly friendly, but a few people weren't all THAT friendly or very helpful
- go to nearby bars on the beach (as in right next door) for cheaper drink prices
- go across the street for awesome food
- if you fly into Montego Bay and take a shuttle out to Negril, make sure to plan your round trip shuttle ride in advance (like when you arrive at the hotel)
- use websites other than the hotel website to find great dealsMore
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included