“Beautiful beach”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 50.12*
and up
Negril Day Trip to Seven Mile Beach from Montego...
Ranked #3 of 23 things to do in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pirates once haunted this seven-mile stretch of golden sand beach, now ruled by pleasure-seeking beach bums and sun-worshipers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautiful but real busy super friendly locals

Legends resort has the best fried chicken ever

Mango margarita at margaritaville is a must ....not cheap but worth it

2  Thank kendwilcox
Write a ReviewReviews (7,123)
All reviews
in 203 reviews
"paradise"
in 190 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Amazing beach, great snorkeling, many things to do. I'd recommend taking a hired personal driver (these are super easy to arrange in Jamaica and reasonable) instead of a tour, so you can stay according to your own wishes and schedule.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank atomicangel77
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I were staying on Bloody Bay, which is literally just down the road from 7 mile but you can't walk to it because of the cliffs. So we went to check out the famous 7 mile beach after we had been at our hotel for a couple days. I think we are spoiled because we think that 7 mile has nothing on Bloody Bay. We loved both of them, bloody bay was just smaller. So 7 mile obviously had more history, older and smaller hotels. We only went to the left (sorry for lack of direction) of margaritaville. It was definitely a nice long walk, and beautiful sand beaches. I have no complaints. In fact I could see staying at one of the small/boutique like resorts (instead of the huge mega resorts which don't appeal to me at all). I loved the beach and the water and would go there again!

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Early morning on Negril beach is heaven. Quiet and picturesque, flat calm. Before the hustlers get going. This visit was not too bad but in general the number of hustlers can be a real turn-off for many people. Did not see a single policeman or security in the two days we were there - a holiday weekend. Wake up tourist board.

Date of experience: April 2018