“Can be very romantic”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 40
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful dinner experience.
Dining to the sound of the sea lapping up against the rock was fantastic.
My lobster was succulent and very tasty...just sorry I didn't order a double.

After dinner we were able to descend the steps and enjoyed some secluded space
and share quiet moments.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,059)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We loved it here. The view and the ambiance is really something amazing. It was dark, but I’d really love to see what it looks like in the day time. I enjoyed my food as well, I started with chicken soup, then I had the Ivan jerked Shrimp and with freshly baked pineapple it was sooo good, I could lick the plate, then I had the Pan seared fish with Callaloo and ripe plantain, fries and Vegs it was good too. My husband didn’t thoroughly enjoyed his fish but it was okay. Staff was helpful. I recommend it.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The 100 candle dinner is a must do for anyone who wants that sort of unique and special evening. I had pre arranged this as a surprise for my beautiful wife and it was beyond my imagination. The area is gorgeous, the restaurant and facility is out of this world beautiful. For the dinner they have a separate area just off and away from the restaurant and the walkway is lit with candles. As well as the table and surrounding cliff area. There is a table for 2, along with a couch to sit in and watch the sun go down. Comes with a designated server, Champagne, and 5 course meal that did not disappoint. But honestly, could have had McDonalds in this setting and it would have been special.
I would definitely recommend for that special event for that special lady or man in your lives. THis is a night you wont forget!!

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were 5 persons and we had a dinner. We were all very satisfied with food, dricks, atmospher, service, location-sea view and can only recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We did eat Ivan's several times since we were staying on property. The head chef must have been on vacation because it just kept getting worse. I ordered a snapper sandwich at lunch and it came on a hoagie bun twice as big as the filet. I ordered it grilled, but it looked poached with no sauce and maybe a 3 oz. portion. French fries came with it and they were fine. We had dinner in our room one evening (anniversary), and ordered a Jerk Chicken Pasta. It literally had no chicken in it and was served in a medium size cereal bowl for $18.00. The bruschetta appetizer was 3 small slices of stale bread with chopped tomatoes that had made the bread soggy and editable. There was no basil, garlic or anything added that could have helped this dish. I did have a club sandwich at the pool, which I enjoyed, and the bartenders were very friendly. During the day, we would walk to Cool Vibes or LTU Pub for lunch. Much better food! The last night we ate at Tensing Pen...Amazing Service and food!