“Rustic Charm with a View”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lmcollin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Rustic Charm with a View”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I loved my time at Bread and Bed Oracabessa. The caretaker, Shaneek, and her family made my stay memorable. They were always welcoming and willing to go way above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Shaneek even went into town with me to help me purchase some hard to find items. My favorite time of day was sitting on the veranda at sunset with a cocktail--beautiful view! Shaneek also keeps the place spotless. I highly recommend. .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spectacular view of the ocean!
Liked least: I loved everything, although the Wifi signal needs to be stronger.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Jul 2016
Thanks For Your stay, I hope we'll meet again. Best wishes from all of us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing