“AWESOME!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
nick f
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Great environment, fresh atmosphere the place had everything and the view was breathtaking the people in the area are very friendly too ....just simply A W E S O M E ....the caretaker was the best she helped us out whenever we were in trouble..thanks for having us

stewartli...
“Wonder full”
Reviewed 23 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This place is awesome the house was nice and spacious it has any and everything youm will need its a home away from home not to mention the hospitality was off the chart the property caretaker charlene was awesome she was there to answer all our question and concern and even though Sherman wasn't there it was like he was there because he was one finger click away . The place is nice and quiet and it's in a safe location it takes you no time to get to downtown Ocho Rios and there are beaches right in you walking distance I will definitely recommend this to anybody I know going on the island and I will definitely return to this spot

25 Jun 2018
I'm please you had an excellent time and you are always welcome at Rayann's Place. Regards
kimcheste...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“beautiful relaxing and safe”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

very nice property feels like home away from all amenities, full equipped kitchen and even a washer to wash your clothes. Great hospitality, Miss Carlene was very helpful. You can see the sun rise on the veranda, quiet peaceful.Would recommend it, just be prepare to either drive or use taxis, but close to margrittaville, night clubs and supermarket. Very nice

Your age range 50-64
25 Jun 2018
I would highly recommend Kim and her friends to any host wanting an easy going guest and a hassle free hosting experience. Kim you are always welcome at Rayann's Place.
mrsbott
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Indubitably the best service ever.. Absolutely recommended”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I bombarded Sherman with questions about any and everything, I kept changing my mind and my plans for about two years but finally I took the plunge. Partly because Sherman seemed such a nice and genuine guy. He was so patient, friendly and accommodating. I wanted to see y family but could not afford the significant expense that comes with a holiday in Jamaica. The cost for Rayann's place was affordable and paying through Trip Advisor the cost was paid at my pace.

So, Sherman gave me details of how to contact Carline and we made contact over a year before we arrived. On arrival she directed our driver and was ever so welcoming and charming. She had received my dad whilst we were on route and my father also purports that she was a good host.
As we arrived Carline showed us around and showed us how to use everything. There were a few little items broken by others before we arrived which she pointed out with care.
Rayann's place is situated just outside tower isle, away from OCHO RIOS. This is good, I preferred the location to be more family friendly and less intimidating( I am a village girl) We had the top floor and it was plenty of space for us to have our family reunion.. It was clean and breezy, and we felt safe too. We overlooked a nice garden both front and back. We had everything we needed, plenty of sheets and towels, plenty of plates and cutlery. Iron and ironing board, washing machine etc. Our three bedroom apartment, was pretty much a large house, it had its own private entrance and exit. We had our own keys and Carline left us to do what we wished.

Sadly our daughter fell ill the second night after we arrived and we needed to ring an ambulance. Panic set in, and I quickly learnt that the quickest way to a hospital is by taxi or private transport. Carline was around our house like a shot, as she heard the screams. She not only managed the property she managed the situation for us. Carline stayed with the boys whilst another guest took us to hospital. Even with helping us Carline had manners and respected our privacy asking if it was ok for her to come in.In that time we had to go hospital three times and each time Carline was there. She has shown us unbelievable kindness that we believe helped saved our daughter's life.
We owe her a debt of gratitude.

Carline is a fantastic cook, we had the opportunity to eat her cooking when we went to a social kept a the Rio Nuevo Battle site, where Carline was cooking, music was playing and everyone got together to enjoy Easter. We would have had more chances to try her cooking but we were at one doctor or another, that said, everyday you could smell her cooking something nice.

We did not have much of a holiday and much cost was was spent at the doctors so we did not have time to have the family reunion that we envisioned. Nevertheless, we saw our loved ones and we benefited from the kindness and generousity of others such as Carline, Sean and all those, who were instrumental in getting Olive urgent care or looking in on the boys. Something, that we feel is far more remarkable and will stick in our heads far longer than any holiday. Furthermore, when we left Rayann's place our hosts could not live up to the expectations with the bar you have set.

Well done Sherman and Carline. You created a home from home.

We don't know if we will ever have the opportunity to visit again but would love to stay at Rayann's place if the opportunity allows us, especially with all the things you have planned for it, e.g. your cook shop and the pool. We will most definitely recommend and if we can't come we will have pleasure remembering.

10 May 2018
Sherie and her family was a pleasure to accommodate, they was down to earth, kind and polite. We'll more than happy to host them all again for their next holiday to Jamaica. They took great care of the apartment and left it clean and tidy. We are pleased to know that you all had a good time and thanks again for your support, you're always welcome back to Rayann's Place. Regards, Sherman
475taisha...
Newark, New Jersey
“Both parts of home rented by me”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Upon arrival I was greeted by Carlene and she was definitely a sweet, kind, and very helpful woman. she was there for whatever needs that we had answered any questions or concerns and was always polite which was awesome. She even prepared as an awesome dinner for a small fee. The property was so much more than I Expected it to be. The pictures does this home no Justice there was a little minor problem with the Jacuzzi due to the persons before me but the house was still great, a couple of little things I would fix, but nothing big to complain about or to feel like you shouldn't stay here. I would absolutely rent this property over 20000 times over. Sherman was also Awesome. He kept A open line of communication with me in regards to the rental property. It was always polite answered in a timely matter and was very helpful and help me on my trip a great deal. I Spent my 30th birthday here and I can't think of another place i would rather spend it I wanna think both Carlene and Sherman as well as a driver Alex who was also awesome so much for the lovely stay and the great hospitality you guys are awesome and I look forward to my next trip to Jamaica.

Also Maragarita bills is about 4 miles from here. It turns into a night club after about 9:30- 10
A strip club called Spades- best nights are freaky Fridays, Saturday and Tuesdays. Friday's are really freaky ()

The Market is about an American dollar ride (20mins or so)

Dunn River is about 20-25 mins. I had a driver Carlene hook us up with for a decent price. I hope you enjoy this home as much as we did.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing