“Beauty and charm”
other travellers have booked this property
apartment balcony with stunning sea view
sea view from apartment main / double bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
sea view from apartment
main / double bedroom
apartment bathroom
main living room area with kitchenette
view from balcony
view from balcony
carib apartment block external view
private beach
carib view from Mahogoneybeach
carib bar and shop on Mahogoneybeach
carib - Mahogoney beach
carib - security gate at entrance
carib car park
carib - grounds car park view
carib grounds garden area
carib grounds garden view
carib grounds mineral springs
sunset at carib
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Experienc...
“Beauty and charm”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

So many ways we enjoyed the splendor of Ocho Rios. Beginning with our arrival @ the airport and meeting Alex, (who was returning to London), and our driver, Omar, we couldn't have asked for anything better. The island folks kept saying it was raining a lot but the warm weather made it a minor issue.
Would love to go back and stay longer than the 2 mo. of Jan. and Feb.

9 Apr 2018
So glad you both enjoyed your stay and it was nice to meet you both. Your driver (Levene) and I look forward to having you both back next year!
marilynla...
Minnesota
“Little bit of paradise”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Booked this for just a 2 day stay, but I would have stayed much longer if possible. Alex was very helpful and prompt with answers to our questions. The property manager Levene was a wonderful and personable host. We loved the condo. Being able to sit on the balcony and watch the ocean was priceless.
The condo itself was perfect for just the two of us, but you could easily have another couple and not feel cooped up. The bed was very comfortable, something you don't always find in Jamaica.
I would only change one thing inside the condo, and that was just the placement of the microwave. I'm clumsy enough that I kept bonking my head when I put something into the garbage. But that's me.
You're only a short walk to the beach (Mahogany), which is very low keyed. It has a little beach bar where you can grab some Red Stripes and some food. There is a river that flows on the side, which gives you an interesting sensation of warm and cold water.
The condo is within walking distance of downtown, and we walked it several times. There are grocery stores nearby where you can grab some provisions. Route taxis are also plentiful.
All in all this was a great visit and we will have to come back for a longer one!.
Thanks Levene for giving us a ride to the airport. It was awesome to meet you and to spend time with you!

11 Mar 2018
We are so glad you enjoyed your time at my condo. I have noted your concern about the microwave and I'm planning on remodelling the kitchen area later this year. Thank you for bringing to our notice.

we look forward to welcoming you back!

best wishes
Alex & Levene
Experienc...
“Could not be better!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Caribbean Sea and view from our balcony was beautiful. Easy to walk to many places and apartment was good condition.

8 Mar 2018
So glad you enjoyed your time at my apartment. We look forward to welcoming you again and offering you the same special service again.
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Your age range 50-64
31 Oct 2017
We are very glad that we were able to accommodate you at such short notice. Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry to hear about your experience with Miss Jenny. I gave clear instructions that were not being followed. This has now been addressed and I hope that when you are next at my condo, your experience is even better than you had this time. I look forward to welcoming you again.
lollionna
Rochester, New York
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at Apt#319..We had a great unobstructed view of sea. I the apartment was as described by other reviewers and very clean. The condos are set off the main street on a private road with security at the entrance. Nice and friendly staff, a small beach and bar area. I lost a small money pouch by the bar and aprox. 3 hours later when I went looking for it and asked at the bar it was given back to me with its contents intact. Thanks to Ms.Jenny the house keeper for keeping our apt so clean and thanks to Levene for helping my son's 12th birthday a memorable and fun. We had a great time and didn't want to leave.

31 Oct 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at Carib and had such a relaxing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back if you are in Ocho Rios again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing