“Great beach!”
Review of Bamboo Beach Club

Bamboo Beach Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come visit Jamaica’s popular Bamboo Beach Club where white sand, blue water and beautiful views create an unforgettable tropical paradise. Sprawling almond and palm trees line the seashore and create an atmosphere of relaxation and fun. Enjoy one of the most unique cultural experiences on the island, as live entertainment is ongoing and gives you a real feel of the Jamaican culture. Jamaican dancers, reggae drummers, exotic singers and artistic acrobats make up our distinctive troupe of professionals who present enjoyable performances right on the sand. Take a swim in the sea, dip your toes in the sand, and sip on cool glasses of unlimited beer, Jamaican mojitos, rum punch or lemonade as our DJ plays a fashionable mix of local and reggae beats. The food keeps coming as your charming hostesses with their friendly smiles and excellent service continually circle the Beach Club with an array of unlimited tasty dishes freshly prepared by our chef. These culinary treats are served "tapas style" and mix Jamaican and Asian accents to create cuisine that is sure to delight. Dancing in the morning, drinking cocktails at noon, and “taking it cool” is Bamboo Beach Club’s philosophy..
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My in laws have a place up the street and needed to find a sweet beach. I checked out the riu which I did not realize was next door, this place was so much better! Plus cheaper. I was not charged a cover, I found a shady spot and the chair rental was $10usd. I got drinks and food. The food wasn’t spectacular but with all the amenities it was worth it. They had music playing, the water was perfect, very kid friendly beach. I had my 3 y/o granddaughter with me and she was scared of the pool and had no issues at this beach. I had a really great server, Dominique, please request her. I think that was her name, very cute and friendly. She was working hard to please me and others up and down the beach.

This beach would be better if they did some maintenance/cleaning

1  Thank diana m
Write a ReviewReviews (1,784)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"red stripe beer"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a day with Marline, our guide, who took us to Dunn's River Falls - a 100 ft. vertical climb up an incredible waterfall, a beautiful 1 mile white water tubing experience and a relaxing stay at the Bamboo Beach Club - tapas and drinks included. Dunn's Falls is a must-see if you're going to Jamaica...really exhilarating, a bit anxiety provoking but an amazing experience! Marline was a wonderful guide - warm, funny and knowledgeable. I heartily recommend the Bamboo Beach Club experience if you're visiting Jamaica! Ya mon!

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I chose this excursion on our cruise this year. Admittedly we were a bit worried at first at the pier. It was very disorganized with people not knowing which line to stand in or which bus to get on. At one point we considered turning around and heading back to the ship. I am VERY glad we didn’t. That’s when we met our guide Rachel. She gave us wrist bands, and told us right where to go. We went to Dunn’s River falls first which I’ll review later. Afterwards we went to Bamboo beach. It was amazing! Beautiful beaches, the water was incredible. Fantastic place to snorkel! Just watch those rum punches.................
They sneak up on you! Overall one of the best times I’ve ever had off the ship. With one of the best guides! Thank you Rachel we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile