“Just like home”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious lounge...WIFI..CD player, giving you a sea view and a view of the mountains
Spacious lounge, with balcony..sea view Spacious lounge, Flat screen television
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious lounge, with balcony..sea view
Spacious lounge, Flat screen television
Front entrance of Turtle Towers
view from balcony
Turtle Beach... 2 mins walk Free entry
Large King size bed, can be made to 2 single beds
Large King size bed
Bedroom
Different view of Bedroom
Terracotta bathroom, with extractor fan
B
Kitchen, microwave..toaster, fridge freezer etc
Balcony
Full size swimming pool..on the complex
Full size swimming pool
Security at the back entrance that leads onto the beach
Turtle Towers gardens
Reggae Walk  2 mins from condo
Ma Marleys..2 mins from Condo...tasty Caribbean cuisine
Make all your dreams come true...
Friendly tourist police...
Turtle Beach..with soft white sand
Beach outside the apartment with own private gate
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

thegaffer...
london,england
“Just like home”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Hi I stayed at turtle towers Ocho rios Jamaica apartment 44c and have to say I did not want to leave.i go to Jamaica every year at Xmas and always have stayed at 5 star hotels royalton White sands etc.but this year wanted to try something different found the apartment on flipkey
The owner Kenita Flynn answered all my questions etc booking was v v easy and found her apartment to be just what I needed with cable tv,air con,big bed,good view,v safe,clean,etc what more can u ask for the housekeeper/cleaner was also v good kept me in clean towels and kept the place clean.i can not say a word bad about this place I would for sure rent again in dec 2015 thank u so much Millicent and kenita your a great team

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jatravell...
London, United Kingdom
“Great apartment, amazing location and such a wonderful and professional owner!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for 2 months and as a solo traveller, I was determined to find somewhere close to all amenities and somewhere safe. Kenita was great from start to finish. She reassured me, answered my many questions in a timely manner and her apartment lived up to its pictures. The apartment was in the centre of Ochi with 24hr security. There was a laundromat on site (necessary for me as I was there for so long) and direct access to the beach!

The apartment itself was well maintained, bright and airy and clean. Her cleaner Millicent did a good job! The kitchen had all utensils you would need.

I highly recommend Kenita and her apartments. I have rented her 2 bedroom apartment for some family members for my wedding in Feb 2015 and I will definitely be staying in her properties again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing