other travellers have booked this property
Main Building Garden
Private Beach
Gazebo
Ocean View
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kianna C
“The biggest con- ever! 1”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Arrived at 1am local time.
Greeted by 4 individuals instead of the two as advertised.
Having completed a 16 hour journey we were escorted up a muddy wet drive into the villa...
I will say nothing more about the visuals as i can't- i will let the pictures taken on arrival speak for themselves.

My party & I spent 5 hours at Edgewater villa, being bitten by mosquitos (as every window/shutter in the property was open when we arrived- why we asked at 1am at night???)
Avoiding large fire ants, centipedes and crabs!

My party checked into Whispering Seas apartments the very same morning (2 minutes up the road) where we spent the remaining 9 blissful nights in Ochi Rios in style & luxury!! :-)

To say that we felt robbed by Alan by booking Edgewater Villa is an understatement. I would give 0 stars for this rental if at all possible & would only recommend crack heads stay here!

jaguar797...
Denison, Texas
“The posted pics might of been accurate 10 years ago.”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I wish there was a place to post the actual pictures of all the broken fixtures, furniture and just plain filth this place has to offer. I really have no words to describe what you actually get compared to what the pictures portrayed. If it wasn't for the groundskeeper Brandon, this whole family Christmas would of been a disaster.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing