“Comfortable, clean and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Mystic Mountains 10 mins away
Dunns River Falls 10 mins away
Dolphin Cove 10 mins away
Chukka Cove 5 mins away
Airport transfer available upon request
Renter car available upon request
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Rubymay20...
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, clean and convenient”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We arrived fairly late at night having driven from the airport in Kingston, so it was such a pleasure to be expected when we arrived and given the key to our villa. The villa suited our needs in terms of privacy and comfort and the location meant we could travel anywhere along the north coast to try out any of the beautiful beaches in a day.
The pool was also a pleasure to use after a return from a day out and the wi- fi service was well used as members of the family still needed to keep friends back home updated of our trips out and about. Also much appreciated by me was the air conditioning as I believe this helped to keep those dreaded mosquitoes at bay. The use of the local cell phone cannot be over estimated as I had many friends and relatives to contact and this facility was so effective.
My niece and nephew now have a very good impression of Jamaica on their first visit and my brother is so impressed he is already planning a return visit. I had a very relaxed and enjoyable holiday and have returned to England with some lovely memories of our stay at this villa, which provided all the comfort and convenience of a top hotel but with the privacy and flexibility required by a group of adults with mixed needs. We also felt very safe throughout our stay which was due to security of the complex.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: overall condition of the property, wi-fi/internet access, washing machine
Liked least: would have like air conditioning in the front room
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
traveldiv...
Los Angeles, California
“A Treasure in Paradise”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Island Treasure Villas. Additionally we were sooo happy that we decided to include the cooking in our stay as that was one less thing to worry about.
Alecia was fantastic! We all agreed to officially make her a part of our family after the first day of our stay! She went well above and beyond our expectations everyday. We were as sad to leave her as were to leave Jamaica and end our vacation.
The accommodations were clean and updated, quiet peaceful neighborhood, gated secure community, excellent pool and work out area. Excellent housekeeping and cook.

I give Island Treasure Villas a thumbs up and can't wait to return!

The accommodations were great as we were very comfortable and it was the perfect setting for a family vacation and reunion.

Liked best: The Richmond Estates location and gated security
Liked least: Location of the beach
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Victor G
Baltimore, Maryland
“Bliss”
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

It isn't everyday that something comes out just right.. Well, this place looked better than the picture. The place was nestled on a beautiful small community and had a mountain for a background. We were walking distance from the sea. This place got it right....I am publically thanking Onair for being a man of his word as well as a great host. Your place is awesome....

I will be back next year..If I had to grade him today, he would get an A+

Thanks Onair

Liked best: The Serenity
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Naomi J
Port Charlotte, Florida
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The accomodation was excellent and the host was very accessible for any and all questions. GREAT place to stay-- ENJOY!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful and secluded!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Flora H
Plainfield, New Jersey
“Where Quality is the Standard"”
Reviewed 14 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

As a Global business professional I have the privilege to travel the world and stay in 5 star hotels and I must stay by far this was One of my Greatest Experiences of all. I launched my own business and was looking for the Perfect place to make my mark and the reviews from colleagues continue after staying in this villa.

It gave us the intimacy of being in a private home with the amenities of a resort. There is a saying that the pictures don't lie well I found that statement not to be true in "other cases" However, not in this case I actually felt like the pictures didn't capture the full beauty and ambiance of this place. The rooms were very nice n comfortable. All of the appliances where state of the art just pure quality at rate you would not believe.

The Housekeeping was GREAT and very friendly. Whenever we needed anything the owner was quick to ensure that our needs were met in a timely manner. Which for me speaks VOLUME because I'm a strong believer in Never over promising and under delivering and this case Mr. on air superseded my expectations..

I am looking to return soon and have already been referring this location to my peers. Again the rate we got it and the fact that It's centrally located and very easy to get to local attractions is the Ultimate deal breaker for me. Not to mention the fact that Security was awesome. Very professional the property is gated and you see the security guards monitoring the grounds so there us always a sense of safety.

So as you can tell I love the villa I love The location and think for anyone looking for a Great Jamaica Experience then look no more because you have found the RIGHT PLACE..

Sign

Blessed and ready to return Flora

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing