“Heaven!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Panoramic
Kitchen
Beach view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Heaven!”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Paradise it self!!
I have been to Jamaica soooooo many times stayed in several all inclusives and with Family! But I must say I had the time of my life while staying in Paradise L'Horizons. A++++++++ all the photo's that I had taken which I posted on social networks were liked, with people making enquiries about the Villa! The staff were so warm, welcoming and Friendly all the facilities were on point! Big thanks to the staff team for making it soooo special. I can't wait to return!!!!!!!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
JBeverlyS
London, United Kingdom
“The best vacation ever, FIVE-STAR all the way!!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I don't normally write reviews but having just returned to the UK from a week at LHorizon, I felt obliged to write this review to say how absolutely spectacular the whole experience at L'Horizon was!

From the moment we made the booking, Barrington was the perfect example how customer service should be He answered our many questions in a timely, helpful and professional manner and was on hand all the time, for whatever we wanted to know.

The villa itself is truly amazing and like others have said, more spectacular in real life than the pictures depict. Everything is well laid out and it's obvious that a lot of thought and attention has gone into the design. Equally important though, the place is well maintained and lovingly taken care of. The location too is excellent, with a lovely stroll down to the beach and a short drive into the town of Ocho Rios.

However, the real jewels at L'Horizon are the staff and I can't begin to say how well we were taken care of. From the moment we arrived, Miss Kelly was on hand to greet us and I would particularly like to thank her for the special care and attention that she gave to my mother:-)

Miss Sandra, along her team of Miss Amanda and Miss Charmaine are true professionals in every sense of the word!!!! The house is immaculate, the cooking exceptional and there was nothing that we asked that was too much trouble for them!!! I have stayed at a number of villas in Jamaica and the staff here are without doubt, head and shoulders above anywhere I've stayed before!

We also had O'Neil cater for an event that we had at the villa and the food was delicious, with many compliments from the guests who attended. We shouldn't forget the guys who looked after the security, bar, pool and the grounds - Steve, Rayon & Evroy.

There is so much more I could write but I think the best way to sum up is to say that we have found our PERFECT holiday location in Jamaica and really hope that it won't be long before we're back!

L'Horizon is the perfect place to stay when you're looking for something extra special in the paradise island of Jamaica!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Liked best: The Service was faultless
Liked least: The fact that my wife and I didnt stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ShanzieMa...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The Villa L'horizon, is indeed a home away from home. The staff were inviting and treated you as if you are family. They genuinely care about your well being. While there, they suggested places for entertainment including their private beach along the Mammee Bay Estate.
The Villa L'horizon is the place to be in Saint Ann, after spending a day, you will not want to leave.

Liked best: The caring staff
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
MI
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing