USD 90
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 114
USD 67
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 151
Hotels.com
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
USD 75
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
USD 175
Official Site
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
USD 53
  • Bar/Lounge
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
USD 95
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
USD 441
USD 307
Hotels.com
Csompo Bed and Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
3,361 results
All reviewseight riversveggie barcatamaran cruisepiano barpool grillpatio restaurantnude islandprivate islandswim up barnatural islandwater sportshorseback ridingdunn's river fallsincluded excursionsglass bottom boatour honeymoonscuba diving
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Elegant and spacious lobby. Delicious smoothies, cookies, and beet root juice at the health bar.
Excellent food,swim up bars, and warm swimming pools, with ocean views.
Enjoyable band of three playing box, bongos and guitar and always slightly sassy songs!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toalicebd
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 weeks and enjoyed every day. We are an older couple and had lots of prerequisites for a vacation of this length. I can assure the reader that all of our needs, wants and wishes were met and satisfied.

This is a smaller property which enhances the intimacy couples share. The staff were magnificent in every respect from room to wait staff; beach activity and beach waiters; bartenders, etc. I brought along about $100 US in singles for tips and didn't have to tip once! My manicurist did one of the best manicures I've ever had, and was so very nice and personable.

The property is exceptionally well tended, there is turn down service in the room; the room spotless always. Ice replenished daily. As promised we had full bottles of wine and vodka in the room, as well as sparkling wine and soft drinks.

Ocean view room is definitely a preferred choice. We were in building 3 (center bldg) facing Tower Isle. Picture perfect. Lovely to hear the waves lapping the shore day and night. Room is so close to 5 of their restaurants it made life easy for people who are slightly mobility challenged (especially after a day of rum punches).

We dined in their more formal restaurant often, (Eight Rivers nee, Ocho Rios) with no trouble getting reservations at any time. The Verandah restaurant is a sit down wait staff service, more casual attire, very good restaurant which we also frequented often for dinners. The menus in both of these restaurants are fabulous. Kudos to the management teams of both restaurants. Everyone eats in the Patio restaurant for breakfast and the exhaustive amount of selections in the buffet are mind boggling and excellent. Lunch offers 3 choices: the Patio buffet (daily selections change daily); the veggie cafe downstairs on the beach (loved their falafel pita sandwich and their grilled cheese; and then the little cafe next to the quiet pool next door to the Patio restaurant. Highlights there are fish sandwich; jerk hamburger and jerk chicken. You can dine in your swim suit and bare feet in the latter two. The Bayside restaurant is picture perfect sitting cliffside and hanging over the water. We went once and were underwhelmed by the food. Never went back

Overall, the food is excellent everywhere at Tower Isle.

The piano bar is a great place for pre-dinner cocktails. The bartender would see us, just nod and proceed to make my martini and my wife's champagne.

Whether the pools or beach, plenty of chaise lounges all day. Water activities for the most part are free and we loved having staff take us out sailing daily (about a 10 minute ride); the catamaran (booze cruise) was well attended but was a meh. The glass bottom boat was good for getting a sense of the seashore and houses that line Ocho Rios coastline. Not much to see looking down. Sad to say we say a lot of dying coral.

The round trip airport transfers were perfectly organized.

We loved the quietude of our stay. No loud music anywhere except for evening entertainment. Easy to enjoy our reading, and dozing waterside. There were all age ranges from newly weds (and wedding parties) to, I guess, us - retired folk. Mostly mid forties.

We like to diversify our vacation travel and visit new destinations, even on the same island or same country. It will be hard not to return to Tower Isle; very hard. We've been to Swept Away before it was a Couples property and once after. But there is something very special about this resort and we may just have to make it back annually.

We loved our time at Tower Isle!

Room Tip: Ocean View Room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank hkparadise
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay. Our first trip to CTI but second with Couples. We honestly booked a cheaper “all-inclusive” stay at a resort in Cabo and couldn’t go through with it. Lost $100 to gain IT ALL.

Couples is an experience you just can’t match anywhere near the price.

Fine dining, catamaran cruise, snorkeling, premium drinks, best staff ever. All included.

We will never do a beach vacation any other way.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Angela G
CouplesSocialMgr, Social Media at Couples Tower Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hi Angela G,

It was our pleasure to have had you with us and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We had 3 couples celebrating anniversaries and stayed for 2 weeks. Ever since my first trip to Swept Away years ago, I haven't went anywhere else since our Couples Resort experience, Until this year we went to Tower Isle. I love the Couples "family"! That is truly how you feel and are treated. I have been to countless resorts prior to visiting Swept Away for the 1st time. And I have stayed at the "BIG" name resorts, they don't hold a candle to the experience and plethora of inclusions that Couples incorporates in your vacation. But I will say it again, you really feel as if you are going home to visit family. I have made so many meaningful relationships with the staff and stay in touch with them throughout the year. Their staff is so welcoming and warm and go way above and beyond to make sure each and every time you are there, it always feels like a once in a lifetime experience. I miss "home" when I'm not there. We will be back every year if not more if we can. I appreciate the hard work and the attention to details that you get from the "higher ups" all the way to entry level employees. I cant even count how many times I have been asked by even the grounds keeper if We needed anything. And EVERY staff member not only smiles but makes sure they speak to you directly, even in passing. And I have no idea how they do it with seeing so many people every week, but they know your name and remember it day after day, year after year. They just proves that they really do consider their guests family! Tower Isle is much smaller than Swept Away in size but the whole experience exceeded all expectations!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wilkins2000

Wilkins2000,

Happy belated anniversary to you all and thank you for your support.

Couples Resorts apprecaites your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

It's a forth visit to this hotel so needless to say we have enjoyed ourselves here.

It's a nice size, not too big (some hotels are the size of towns theses days). Never feels overcrowded, you can always get sunbeds anytime of day.
Great staff & service. Lots of staff are happy to interact with you rather than treating you as just another person to serve & this make a difference.
It's a great place to relax, unwind, eat really good food with a great selection of drinks.
Large comfortable beds, mini bar & room service all included. The property is very clean & well kept.
Lots of like minded people returning, each time we meet some lovely couples here.

There isn't much I don't like but these are my only negatives:
* Birds entering the buffet restaurant breakfast & lunch times. They fly straight in & steal food. A few Pigeons have joined in running around the floor looking for crumbs. The staff do their best to shoo them away but they return. I have been to other hotels that have covered the open windows with nets, like large fishing nets which stopped them & worked well without spoiling the views.
* The hotel provides the airport transfers. The vehicles are now showing their age. They seem to struggle when climbing hills. The fan belt on ours shredded on the way to the airport. The driver had to remove it & drive the last 50 miles without a belt. He was worried that the engine would overheat so it was best not to use the air-con (we opened the windows instead). It's was really hot outside, so felt very relieved when we got to the airport on time without stopping again.
* They have filtered water taps on each floor to refill the canisters provided (no problem doing that, it's great that they try to reduce plastic bottles) but some of the taps get out of action at times. I think it would be a good idea to put directions to the next closest for people that aren't familiar with the layout.

These comments would not stop me visiting here again, I would return in a heartbeat.

The good things about this place outweighs any negatives by far & I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Holidaysareus

Holidaysareus,

Thank you for your continued support and feedback, which we are appreciative of.

We have shared your feedback with the relevant persons for corrective action.

Again, thank you for vacationing with us and we hope to see you again soon.