“Great location, and everything that's mentioned...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Pool Area
Living Room/View to Beach
Beach View
Beach
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MissSmith...
“Great location, and everything that's mentioned on the website is true!”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I truly enjoyed my stay at this property. I came across this property on a last minute vacation to Ocho Rios. Lloyd, the owner was friendly and immediately answered all my questions. Upon arrival at the condo, all the pictures and information on the website was accurate. This condo is across the street from the beach, and only door steps away from restaurants, banks, Margaritville, and so much more. I love my stay, and look forward to many more stays at this condo/resort!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
whitechic...
Toronto, Canada
“best kept secret!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have been to Jamaica many times and tend to stay away from the resorts, as I want to experience the "true" Jamaica. I have stayed at many differnent condo type rentals, never really finding a place that I want to go back to............that is until now! The Sandcastles rental property was absolutely beautiful. Although I had a private rental, the front desk staff and security were alwasy so plesant and engaging. I rented a one bedroom from Lloyd and was given a beautiful, clean and spacious suite. Full kitchen, with all the ammenities of home. I had a beautiful view of the beach, and a nice large balconey to view it from. My housekeeper Pauline was such a sweet lady. She was more like the neighbor next door, always friendly and courteous and willing to do anything for you. We were a 1 minute walk from downtown Ochi, shopping centers, banks, bars, casino.......etc. I have found my permanant rental in Ocho Rios, and that is through Lloyd at the Sandcastles!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: access to everything
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chicago
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Chicago
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing