“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Almond Tree Villa - We would love to welcome you to stay.
Almond Tree Villa, 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Perfect for groups of 4 to 8 people. The pool is always sparkling clean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Almond Tree Villa - We would love to welcome you to stay.
The pool is always sparkling clean
Front of the Villa
The kitchen has everything you need
The fully eqipped fitted pine kitchen
En-suite double bedroom
En-Suite bedroom with adjoining bedroom that is ideal for children
Back of the villa from poolside
Home from home with quality furnishing.
Comfortable seating around the Flat screen TV
Front double bedroom
Front double bedroom
Third bedroom with bunk beds and a double
Front gate
The Bar and Pool Terrace
The pool is at the rear of the Villa
James Bond Beach
Dermotts Beach at Coconut Grove is a favourite with our guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Judith S
Preston, England, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 22 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This is the 7th year we have stayed at almond tree and we love it. It's like a home from home. Neil the owner continues to make improvements to the place. The best improvement this year was the solar hot water. This was so good we actually had to ask nigel, the on site maintenance guy to turn it down. This together with the reserve tanks of water meant there was a reliable source even when the mains was reduced.
There was an issue with the cleaning of the villa but one call to Neil, the owner and this improved, though I must admit it still fell a little short of perfect.
Nigel is so helpful with everything and great fun. He keeps the garden and pool immaculate.
Wonderful and safe neighbourhood to stay with friendly neighbours.
I would recommend this villa to anyone seeking the real Jamaica. Close to great beaches. We always hire a car for more independence.
Love this place so much shall be rebooking for Christmas. Neil is very helpful and will always do his best to ensure you have a good stay.
As I said the only issue we had was the standard of cleaning and Neil has promised this will be dealt with.
I would say that one improvement I would welcome would be a safe to lock passports and valuables in.

carolL571...
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Almond Villa was really excellent and had everything one could wish for , with the comforts of home.”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The owner Neil, was very helpful and had a new apartment withiin the complex of the villa, which was brilliant for extra family members. This new apartment had everything you could wish for. Many thanks to Junior & Nigel (staff) who helped us in many ways. I would highly recommend both the Villa and new Aprtment for any holiday home in Ocho Rios.

Liked best: The Pool
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
myjamfam
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Neil, the owner was always quick to answer numerous questions before our trip. He called us before we left and when we returned home. Having read lots of good reviews, I felt comfortable that all would go well. This was my first time to this part of the Island. Junior picked us up at the Kingston airport and we became instant friends. He is the perfect person to teach you about the Jamaican lifestyle (although I was already familiar) and the area. He was always available by phone or on the premises as well as the friendly and helpful Nigel. My greatest concern before the trip was travelling with children (one with autism). The staff took great interest in observing and learning about his condition and were extremely helpful in keeping an eye on him. The staff became friends and like family. Juniors mini bus (van) came in handy for transporting our large group on several occasions, including a family reunion about an hour away. Almond tree villa truly was a home away from home. The furnishings, were sturdy and more than adequate. We were provided with plenty of towels and had the house cleaned and our linens changed during our stay. We had a full house of kids ages 4-15 and everyone was very comfortable. The kids enjoyed the TV with cartoon stations and of course the wonderful pool. My favourite place besides the pool was the verandah where I ate my breakfast each morning and a great place for conversation and nice breeze through the day and evening. Town (shopping, church) and beaches are a short ride away. We particularly liked Mahogany beach, small and clean with lovely views and shade. The neighbours were also helpful and friendly. I was overall so impressed with everything. The staff are respectful and can be a little shy at first, but quickly warm up and go above and beyond to make your stay great. If you want a quiet, more private visit, they would respect that and let you set the tone. The Wi-Fi was a little choppy during the day but seemed to improve after 10pm. My personal recommendations for visitors are to bring with you an unlocked GSM phone and then buy a digicel or lime SIM card and a little credit. The gas station was the closest place to get cold drinks, snacks and phone credit, but can be very expensive when done daily. Champion supermarket in the heart of Ocho Rios was a very good Supermarket with good prices. Just remember most places you pay with a credit card (save fast food joints) will ask you for ID when using your credit card. Next time we will fly into Montego Bay instead of Kingston as the ride is smoother and a bit shorter. I loved that the villa was in a quiet and nice and safe neighbourhood.Tiny and Boxer make a very good little security team. For those who have done the resorts and want to go a little deeper and take in more of the culture, Almond Tree Villa offers the best of everything. We were sad to leave. So now it is not a matter of IF, but when we will return. We have only been home a week but my husband is already telling everyone about our great experience at Almond Tree Villa. My thanks to Neil, Junior, Nigel and Chupsy for an unforgettable holiday.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Pool, Verandah, Staff
Liked least: wi-fi a little hard to access at times, a little construction/finishing on one apartment caused a little noise and workers on premesis (but not a major inconvenience)
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing