“Highly recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MARIAROBE
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful time. Rose was very hospitable and a great cook!! All of the staff around Sea Palms were very professional and extremely friendly. The pool was maintained daily and the grounds were kept very clean. Felt very safe with security onsite. Easy access to the ocean, not much of a beach to go walking on, but beautiful. My 2 year old and I had an amazing time and look forward to returning.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kady83
London, United Kingdom
“beautiful sea view”
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

It was my first time staying away from family and my family home, This was my partner first trip to JA and I wanted to make sure he had a good time on the north coast. it was difficult to find but we manage to in the end after an hour and with a local taxi driver help and Shelton help. I have never booked directly with anyone before as I am very cautious, but Shelton was very helpful and very understanding. The property was prefect for all of us even the cook/helper Ms Rose was lovely, she cooked whatever we wanted and tidy up. It was a break for me not been able to cook while on holiday and we treated Ms rose as a part of the family, my children adore her. I have already recommended the property to friends and my family love the place. On a whole the holiday was prefect I would however recommend that you carry the essential you need if arriving in the evening as the local shop closes early, so its best to buy water and any bits once you land before heading to the condo. In overall you will enjoy your stay there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful sea view
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MARYLAND
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

6 Sep 2013
The things said about the helper are strange. Miss Rose is a very helpful, kind christian person. She is super reponsive to the guests. The guests did not want the helper around. I said that was ok as long as she is allowed to come and clean
Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 April 2011 for a stay in June 2009

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
8 Apr 2011
One of the nice features of Sea palms is being able to sit outside under the almond partying and looking at the sea. Your helper can bring you stuff outside under the tree.
Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
31 Mar 2011
I am glad this guest found us to be what we say we are. Sea Palms is more beautiful than the pictures.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing