“Better Than A Resort!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
kitchen
bar area next to the kitchen
master bedroom
downstairs lounge
kitchen area in the self-contained suite pool area
main kitchen
pool room suite
one of the bedrooms upstairs
bathroom masterbedroom
veranda
local regae beach
exploring one of the beaches close by
Upper Lounge
Dining Area
Area in the front garden used for weddings
a reggae band
day out at the famous Dunns River Falls
booze cruise trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Valdie818
Louisville, Kentucky
“Better Than A Resort! ”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The Big White Villa...AWESOME! I was Very hesitant about this trip, I am a resort/hotel person and 14 people together was new to me. This place is Beautiful...we had multiple balconies, weren’t cramped, and the views were Breathtaking! I Loved the privacy and peacefulness of the location...gated entry, 60 steps down to the beach, a clean pool, hammocks and gazebo. I wish we had a longer visit-I could Live in the Big White Villa! The Magnificent Staff: Chef Kevin...World Class-I wasn’t disappointed with Any meal he prepared, in fact, I couldn’t wait til we got back daily to eat his dishes(I even ate the fish-I Never do)rather than eat out. Watching him cook and learning about the different foods, spices and natural remedies was awesome! Mr. Sam was as attentive as he was gracious and quiet-keeping everything in order at the villa. We had the pleasure of including Tinesha in our June birthday celebrations. She went above and beyond making sure all of our rooms were straight, and we had fresh linens and towels for the pool. We appreciate the extras you did and hope you enjoyed us singing to you. Last, but not least, Errol Williams and Errol Bowen...Thank You! You guys went Way above and beyond for our group. You catered to our whims, advised us on what to do and where to go. You defended us against people who were going to take advantage of us, hung out with us whenever and wherever we went. Thanks Everyone at The Big White Villa for a Memorable, Wonderful experience!

18 Jun 2018
Thank you so much Valdie for expressing how much you enjoyed your stay at the villa,the staff will be happy to know their efforts were not in vain.
Our aim is to make our quests stay as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
kaystylin
Columbus, Ohio
“Team Jamaica/friends with voices”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The big white villa!! Had a WONDERFUL time. The house is magnificent!the staff was very nice, helpful just all around GREAT!! WISHED I COULD of stayed longer. highly recommend this villa!! Can't wait to visit again!! Thank you!!

17 Jun 2018
Thanks Kay for your lovely words! The Big White Villa loved having you and you're all welcome back anytime! x
maria m
“" Ready to Return"”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

The Big white Ville is Peacefull .. spiritual. Quiet and the property is beautiful. The big white Villa is also in a very nice peaceful in private neighborhood I love that. The big white Villa exceeds my expectations of a place to stay on vacation. The staff are phenomenal and very helpful. The big white Villa is very clean and neat and comfortable.

Chef Kevin is awesome he made sure that we had healthy options every day which is very important to me. The big white Villa is definitely a place that I would recommend returning for vacation rental.

Thank you..

Ms.Maria Macklin

17 Jun 2018
Thank you Maria! Great to hear that Kevin and the team met all your needs. We would love to see you and your family again! One Love x
kimberly...
“Jamaica vacation 2018”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Awesome place to stay so many rooms with balconies to view the ocean or the mountains. The staff was amazing Kevin our cook was great. Sam silent but watching over the property at all times. Errol williams and Errol Bowmen great drivers took us sight seeing. Cleaning staff was great as well.
14 of us stayed and had plenty space to relax.
I suggest this place to big groups like ours it was perfect.
Thanks

17 Jun 2018
The more, the merrier! It was great to host you all. The team loved your spirit and look forward to seeing you soon! x
poed65
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Renter Beware!!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I deliberated long and hard about what to write, because initially I was very angry and upset. I will begin with the positive aspects of the villa which was the staff especially Kevin, the chef. They did everything that they could to make our stay enjoyable. From our first night there, we noticed problems. There were 10 adults, 2 teens, and a baby in our party. We occupied all of the bedrooms. The biggest problem which was not resolved was the water pressure. If more than 2 people were using the water, the others had no water. I was told that the water pressure has been bad for awhile and that the owner was notified of this and told of a solution. This solution was not followed through on. The following are other problems that were not resolved: (1) hot tub not getting hot, (2) air conditioners not working properly, (3) refrigerator not working properly. Most of the appliances are old and this is probably the reason that they are not working. The owner apparently has not deemed it important to take care of the necessary maintenance that is required for the villa.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Jan 2017
I am very disappointed that you felt compelled to write this review. You contacted me with some minor issues which I responded to within 24 hours and also offered you a discount as a gesture of goodwill. I regularly reside in the property and do not have any issues that you have stated below. The house is regularly inspected by the villa agencies and has hosted many guests. I hope that you find a property that meets your needs
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing