“Magic in Jamaica - a review of a different kind”
view of the ocean from pool
pool surounded by coconut trees our veranda
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view of the ocean from pool
pool surounded by coconut trees
our veranda
paradise
view from veranda
steps to ocean
swim out to the open sea ,snorkel and dive
play area for children
relax and read a book
relax and listen to the sea
from our window bed
View from Bedroom
TV and relaxation room
hang out with family
dining room table and kitchen
bedroom at night
bedroom
eclectic bedroom
view of window bed
Cathy our main house keeper
bath and shower
bathroom
bathroom
Bamboo Beach club  5 Minutes from Chrisann's
watching cruise ship pass from veranda
enjoy a different sunset every night
sunset from gazebo
sunrize from our patio
sunset from property
view of Ocho Rios
view  of ocho rios from mystic mountain
view from Mystic Mountain
view from veranda
along the coast
sunrize from our patio
blue whole
sunset from our gazebo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marjorie...
Calgary, Canada
“Magic in Jamaica - a review of a different kind”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I am not typically one who write reviews - although that is changing somewhat since I seem to read (and make use of) reviews more and more, and therefore feel I should reciprocate ;)

I cannot say enough about staying in this lovely, magical place for 11 days in July. It is true that the location, staff, amenities, and condo themselves are all wonderful. You can plainly see that those kind of things are corroborated over and over again in the many reviews. The condo is very well equipped and is spotless, beautifully appointed and is/has literally everything you need. One thing worth mentioning - which I particularly appreciate - is that the photos of the place are extremely accurate and representative of what you will be delighted to find. If anything the photos don't do the space justice. I was elated when I arrived and throughout my entire stay. When you get what you have seen and chosen - you are already off to a stellar start. Further to that, I believe this makes for an extraordinary experience because it speaks to the honesty and good vibes/will of the owners which really sets the stage for the entirety of the experience. Also, a nice detail that is attended to by Daniela is that she has made an 8 page "Welcome to Jamaica" letter which she sends to her guests. I found that to be another caring, thoughtful, useful, and inviting extra that was so very much appreciated (and immensely useful.)

Those remarks would be enough to have me convinced....No doubt :)

Still - I'd like to add this little piece glowing feedback to the already extraordinary review:

I am someone who is, well, a kind of vacation snob. What that means is when I go away, I really want to feel relaxed, in the moment, pampered, like the money I am spending - and have worked so hard to have, is buying me some magic or the potential of some magic. I don't really like to "make do," or "rough it," (and certainly not in the Caribbean;) The water, the quiet, the smell of the sea, the sky, the view itself, the complex, the staff, the down-to-earthedness are all so important to me - and so much a part of what any outstanding vacation has to have. This had everything and more.

For these reasons and a host of others - including Daniela being absolutely wonderful with which to deal - this place is literally heavenly. We wanted to stay in a condo because it's more like a home experience (for example, you can shop and cook and nest.) That said, we also like the hotel and pampered feeling of housekeeping - so tending to linens, towels and tiding up are not burdensome when away. This condo provides that balance soooooo impeccably.

If you love Jamaica or you've never been - it's a place with which you can easily fall in love. Likewise, this condo is so easy to feel at home in and in love with. It exudes the vibration of Jamaican/island life as does Daniela's artwork which is magical, beautiful, inspiring, and awesome in the true sense of the word (and is all over.)

It must be clear to you reading this by now - I /we loved, loved, loved it. We would and will go back and back and back. Wouldn't look for any other place to be.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Sep 2015
We do appreciate very much getting a review from you. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have been able to give our Guests a relaxing and comfortable experience. We very much enjoy hearing every ones unique Jamaican adventure.Our wonderful staff is a big part in making your holidays one to always remember.
danandhan...
London
“Paradise! Absolutely 5*!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

From the moment we arrived at Daniela's unit #24 at Chrisann's we were blown away and knew that this would be the holiday of a lifetime (and we weren't wrong!) Everything was perfect! Firstly Chrisanns is a glorious place - just a short 10 min drive from Ochi town centre and all the tourist attractions, but in a quiet area, with not too many tourists around. The staff are amazing - from the friendly daily housekeepers Cathy and Charmaine (who go above and beyond to help) to the security guard Everton and the fab groundskeeper Trevor. The grounds are immaculate, the pool is amazing and the cove beach area is perfect to relax. Daniela's apartment (#24) is literally the best unit in the place. It's bright, colourful and full of her beautiful Caribbean inspired artwork. She's thought of everything, from the mod cons such as toaster, coffee maker, blender, air con etc to the small things such as board games, a safe, hammocks, binoculars and everything in between! You really won't want for anything in this place. The bed is comfy and the fabulous window beds mean this apartment can easily sleep 4-6 people. The views are to die for and she has decorated and furnished this place to an impeccable standard. Having travelled quite a bit, I can honestly say this is the best place I've ever been. You've got to see it for yourself! We didn't want to leave. Locally there are a couple of nice restaurants/cafés/street jerk places within walking distance and it's super easy to get into ocho rios town. Absolutely 5* holiday. We have already started saving for our next trip and will surely be returning for many years to come!

17 Sep 2015
We are very grateful for your kind review.we do our best to make our apartment an enjoyable and relaxing Place. Our Wonderful staff always takes care of all our Guests needs.Our Intention is always to have everyone leave the Island with the experience of a true Jamaican Holiday.
babawinni...
winnipeg
“A Perfect Place”
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We had just spent 2 weeks at another VRBO, and although it was nice ,it was a 6/10 to this rental, which is a 10/10.
1st : the place is very clean, comfortable, and very well equiped.
2nd : the site is perfect ; overlooking the ocean and the pool; listening to the ocean at night and feeling the light breezes. (we were able to keep all windows open because of screens).
Had a hard time deciding between a hammock , a comfortable lounge chair, or a very comfortable window seat.
3rd : All the staff were fantastic, welcoming,friendly, helpful,but never intrusive.
4th : Very convenient to have a store ,a jerk chicken cafe and a restaurant right across the road.Plus Ocho Rios , a very short cab ride away. And speaking of the road, we never heard the outside traffic at all.
As I have said "THE PERFECT PLACE" !

15 Feb 2015
Thank you so much for your review. So happy that you had an enjoyable time. Our staff is a big part of why our Guests are made so comfortable. They are truly amazing
We hope to welcome you back one day
Reid S
Eastvale, California, USA
“Wonderful Jamaican Vibe”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My Wife our daughter and I returned to this special little place once again and enjoyed every minute of it. The view takes my breath away every time. I especially enjoy the Window beds to read a book and listen to the waves .The condo is so well maintained and comfortable with all Amenities needed.
Kathy the house keeper always has a smile and took care of all our needs. She cleans the place every day. Trevor the Gardner got us fresh coconuts from the trees and gave us a back ground of all the health benefits of coconut water.
The grounds are well kept and the private Lagoon are just a few steps from the condo.
Want to go hang out were the locals are walk across the street to the Jerk center. Good food and nice drinks. Very kicked back place. The little super market is very convenient.
There are lots of attractions close to Ocho Rios and just a few minute drive.
Went up to Irie River and really enjoyed the cool River water .
After all the outings we always were so glad to be back at Chrisanns. Loved laying in the Hammocks and just enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere.
Morning coffee on the Veranda watching the sunrise was a special time for us.
Soon be back

Your age range 25-34
15 Feb 2015
Thank you for once again vacationing with us. The staff always enjoys seeing return Guests.The view does make the place very special and hearing the ocean all night is a special treat
Stacia L
“So beautiful we came back to stay again!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had such a wonderful time last year, we immediately booked this condo again when we returned last year. This is a very quiet and relaxing place to stay. We love how it overlooks the beautiful ocean and it has all the
amenities you need as if you were home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Sep 2014
Was so nice to welcome you back this year.Glad you enjoyed it once again . Hope to see you again next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing