9,409 results
All reviewsmanor sideriviera sidereef terracebutler villagebutler servicemanor housekelly's docksidemanor poolgreat housesouthern tablesemi private poolle gourmandpolo loungerabbit holeclub levelour honeymoonriviera building
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was our first time staying at a Sandals Resort. We weren't sure what to expect but boy were we pleasantly surprised. The resort was very nice and secure. We were greeted with warm great smelling towels to wipe our hands and delicious rum punch. Our room was fantastic! We stayed in the Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Club Level Villa Room.The bed mattress was comfy however was a bit high for my 5'4 body. I could have used a step stool. I wasn't a fan of the gap between the mattress and bed frame. This gap area should be cleaned using a vacuum. Don't get me wrong, the room was clean but since I work in Public Health the thought of the possibility of bed bugs hiding in this area creeps me out. Tiphanie did a WONDERFUL job cleaning our room and making these adorable towel designs with flowers. The staff were very friendly and fun. The food was delicious and the drinks were even better. The only complaints we have are one of the bartenders working at the beach bar was not as friendly as the others. On several occasions his responses were short making us feel uncomfortable asking for drinks. It may be that there were not enough bartenders to help and he was overwhelmed. Since we chose to sunbath on the deck, the drink service was not consistent. This is a very nice feature and could use a little more attention. At first we posed for the numerous employees taking photos however it got old very quickly especially when we were trying to enjoy a romantic dinner. We now understand how famous people feel about the paparazzi! I understand people want memories of their vacation and it is a nice feature however they should tone it down a bit. We were not a fan of the Italian Restaurant. It took forever for us to be acknowledged, seated and served. The food was delicious. We loved the Rabbit Hole! The service was exceptional. We had our server pick a shot of her choice. Strawberry Moonshine! Delish! We enjoyed the grounds especially the fish and the labeling of various plants and trees. The Night Jasmine tree smelled amazing. At first the sight of kittens on the property made me very sad but my boyfriend comforted me by stating they are living the life. Are you kidding, they get to stay at the resort for free and get all kinds of attention only when they want it and are not trapped. I did witness a guy eating dinner at Neptune kick sand at one of the kittens. I wanted to get up and punch him! The floats in the water were awesome. I wish there were more of them. All in all we LOVED our stay at Sandals Ochi and would highly recommend the resort. Although we were not a fan of Jamaica itself, we would totally stay at another Sandals resort if the price was right.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a fantastic holiday recently at Sandals Ochi. All staff from butlers to cleaners were extremely nice and helpful. Food was great and beach is beautiful. A very chilling and relaxing holiday. We will certainly return and enjoy some more fantastic Jamaican hospitality

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Never had I experienced such a relaxed yet instructive way of explaining sailing to me. It has always seemed too over complicated. But then I took a lesson from Orlando from Sandals in Ocho Rios. He was exactly the best teacher for me.
Patient and knowledgeable and with a sense of humor as well.
Orlando was the reason why in just a short time I was speeding around and turning back and then out again. It was a glorious time. I went out 3 different times in one afternoon. Thanks, Orlando!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Sandals Ochi Beach resort in March for my birthday and everything was amazing. It was our first time visiting a sandals resort (have previously been to beaches resorts) and it was perfect. The resort was beautiful, the restaurants were amazing along with the wait staff who were very friendly, and the room was awesome. Probably the most amazing aspect was the entertainment staff. We quickly made a strong connection with several playmakers and they made our stay amazing by going out of their way to make sure we were having a good time. We first noticed super Shelly for her amazing singing abilities on stage, one of the best singers we've ever heard, and then saw her at our pool and quickly became friends. Everything we did with her made our trip awesome, from playing corn hole, pool volleyball, line dancing, and many other pool sides games and activities, to hanging out with her at the shows she was great. This also goes for a couple other playmakers who we made a strong connection with, Shevaughn, Leon, and Melvin. These 3 guys were not only awesome performers dancing on stage but hung out with us every day playing corn hole, volleyball, ping-pong, etc making our trip incredible. They hung out with at the shows making sure we were having a great time and ate lunch with us if we wanted company. These people made our trip special and made us want to stay forever. Because of them we will definitely be returning visitors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The resort is completely disjointed and you spend half your time travelling between the 3 different properties. Our room was "ocean view" but it was a mile from the ocean in the "hillside" area of the resort. We had to take a shuttle down to the beach which was incredibly annoying. Also--our room wasn't clean and the restaurants were average or a little less than average. The french restaurant was top notch though.

Room Tip: Stay on the "seaside" anything else will require you to take a shuttle down to the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple