“My Jamaica trip”
Review of BJ's Island Tours

BJ's Island Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BJ Island Tours is a company owned by a charismatic and nationalistic Jamaican with over five years’ experience in Jamaica tourism industry. We have made our mark in this industry through the services we offer in transportation,tours and excursions. Whether it is a cruise excursion, airport transfer or shopping experience BJ Island Tours your choice of transportation.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Bj Island tour for the many travelers of the world. He is dependable, trustworthy and an affordable...any time I visit Jamaica I will be choosing Bj’s Island tour as my guide

1  Thank iysland
All reviews
"felt safe and secure"
"girls trip"
in 2 reviews
"clean and air conditioned"
"jamaica trip"
in 3 reviews
"cruise"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

On my family trip over the summer to Sandals Beaches Resorts, I was fortunate to experience the quality service of two great drivers, Bruce and Tim. Our first encounter was with Bruce who arrived on time, actually 15 min before and waited so very patiently on my sister (a college student in VA) and I who took forever to get dressed. Maybe longer than 15 min. Not only was he courteous but he made us feel very safe as he took us to Margaritaville in the town of Ochio Rios. He stayed with us but from a distance and ensured we safely enjoyed ourselves and took us back to the resort around 3 am in the morning with us being quite filled with a little two much rum. Tim (very sweet guy) we experienced twice, once with our entire family about 7 of us including young kids where he escorted us to Dunn's River Falls and helped with the conversion rate, getting water shoes on the way, walking us to get our tickets, etc., and just sharing so much knowledge about the town. Tim also escorted us to a 2nd night at Margaritaville where he waited patiently outside for us to enjoy the night's events. Both men were very professional, jovial if required, easy on the eye, and very accommodating. Most importantly, they personalized our experience and was keen on simple details like ensuring we had access to an ATM where we felt safe by our surroundings. Coming from Japan where it's such a trusted environment to being referred by both the front desk and concierge at Sandals Beaches Resorts as both men being highly recommended meant a lot and made us feel right at home. I enjoyed my experience and I thank you so much Tim & Bruce for the safety and professionalism demonstrated.
ありがとうございました
Arigatōgozaimashita (THANK YOU)
Roxanne

1  Thank Roxanne_Vacay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We attended a wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The hotel provided information on various tour companies. We selected BJ's Island Tours. Turned out to be the best tour guide ever. He went over and above to make sure we were comfortable and that we got the best service. He took us to interesting places and shops and gave good advice regarding places to shop. I would highly recommend BJ's Island Tours.

1  Thank Adelaide W
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Took BJ Tours on my visit to Jamaica the service was excellent .he was attentive ,always greeted with a smile .very courteous.

1  Thank Karen A