“If you want to know how heaven looks like, that...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mg260286
Chicago, Illinois
“If you want to know how heaven looks like, that the place.”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Where to start. Me and my boyfriend decided to go somewhere warm and beautiful. I looked online for condos to rent. I am originally European so when i saw Karl's apartment i was wooowed, it looked so like my house. It did not look like any other apartments in Jamaica.They were clean, styled just the way i will like it. Also , i wanted an ocean view and i did not wanna pay a lot of money for that so Karl's apartment were just the right price. So when we came Karl picked us up, he was the friendliest person on earth so funny and helpful. I never met any one like that before , and i travel a lot. So lets start with the place, THE VIEW. OMG you wanna know what heaven looks like that is that place, i was standing on the balcony and looking to the ocean , i did not wanna move . that blue ocean , the warm wind , it just took my breath away it was amazing. The view, and apartment looked exactly like it was on the picture i couldnt even say anything. I did not even wanna go down to the ocean that how i fell in love with that view. My boyfriend has a really sweet tooth, so supermarket downstairs was like a grand price winning for him, he would go there any day and night just to grab something it was very convenient for us , i did not have to worry where to go and to buy food. People were very friendly and store had everything you need to make a lunch or breakfast. I got burned pretty heavy and i forgot my aloe vera at home so supermarket had it , i was happy. It was a great vacation, great place, i would write a lot more but i think it is already look like an essay )) I just want to say again , I loved that apartment , i loved that place,Karl was the best person you would want as a tour guide. I am already planning to come for New Year , that view made me addicted to that place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: heavenly view, european style and clean apartment
Liked least: not enough time to stay
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
supernadk...
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“The best place to stay in Montego Bay (if you dont want all inclusive hotels)”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I had pleasant time. Karl suggested places to go out to eat and activities to do. The place was clean, spacious, modern and equip with all the necessities. The apartment was right opposite the beach and walking distance to most of the restaurants on the strip. Overall I enjoyed my stay, Karl was a good host. I will definitely stay there again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing