“Absolutely superb! Very accommodating, beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Mango Walk Country Club Community Mango Walk community
Mango Walk Country Club Community
Mango Walk community
Community Pool
common grounds of community
Side view of frontal area...Town House
Outside view of Townhouse
Patio at twilight
View of Patio from Veranda
Small observation Deck
The 'Apple Tree' Lounge
The 'Apple Tree' Lounge at night.
Patio
Enclosed Veranda
Backyard---View from veranda
Veranda Bar and Skylight
Verandah and door to patio.
Backyard
Backyard Serenity Pool
Serenity Pool
Backyard fruit trees, and landscape shrubs.
A view of the Caribbean Sea from Mango Walk Property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gabby655
Boston, Massachusetts
“Absolutely superb! Very accommodating, beautiful and safe.”
Reviewed 23 April 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed at this unit with 3 friends during Christmas break and it was one well spent. The owner was always prompt and helpful even before I booked the unit. The caretakers of the unit were very kind! We still check-up on each other to this very day. The house was breath taking, it was much much more than we expected! The moment we walked in we were amazed at how gorgeous and spotless the unit was. The rooms were beautiful, the living room, the kitchen etc but my favorite place was the Veranda! I even slept out there one night because of how cozy and comfortable it was. Surprisingly I wasn't swarmed by mosquitoes. The neighborhood is calm and quiet with very high security. My friends enjoyed this because it was they're first time in Jamaica and they felt very safe. We also enjoyed the privacy, the clean pool, and the fact that the unit is very close to down town. I could go on and on but I'll just say it was more than I expected! And yea there are mango and apple trees in the yard, I hope when I go back I can enjoy the fruits :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the Veranda
Liked least: the length of my stay
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Apr 2016
Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your business, and hope that you visit us again in the near future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing