“This was truly heaven it was so hard to say...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area General Complex
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kristen R
“This was truly heaven it was so hard to say goodbye....”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

There is no other place to stay in Montego Bay than the Tallyman Apartments in Westgate Hills. This was my friend and My first stay in a condo in Montego Bay and it was magical. First off Andre the owner is so invested in making sure our trip was a first class stay he reached out to us weeks before we left for our trip to make sure the condo had everything we needed. Upon arriving Andre linked us with the most amazing cab driver Ian, who not only took us from the airport then to exchange our money but was just a phone call away for anywhere we needed to go while we were there. Andre checked in with us daily to make sure we were comfortable, safe, and enjoying our stay. The condo is beautiful, looks exactly as advertised, and the neighborhood is friendly and super safe. With Andre we didn't have to lift a finger if we didn't want to. The cleaning lady not only took care of our apartment but washed out clothes while we were there. Sitting on the balcony drinking a Red Stripe looking at the Jamaican mountains at sunset was worth the trip there. Waking up to ocean views from my bedroom was something out of a movie. Future travelers need to stay NO WHERE
ELSE!!' Thank you Andre and Tallyman Apartments the real reason we will make it back to Jamaica!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Holliehal...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I absolutely love this place. The condo is located in a nice and quiet community. It's not far from the Hip Strip or the airport. The owner Andre always greeted you with a smile and was professional at all times. He never hesitated to be there when needed. I applaud the staff
(driver and chef) for their excellent customer service. The condo was absolutely beautiful and cozy. Thank you again Andre for everything. I will definitely be back soon. I highly recommend this property if your looking for a home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SELVIN R
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I Highly recommend this property to family and friends to stay.my family and i had a great time , we love the area it was very peaceful and quiet, the staff was very helpful i can't wait to visit again.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Wander444...
“Best vacation ever”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Thanks to Andre we had a fabulous vacation. The accommodations were more than anticipated. First class no doubt. Andre is professional and will meet your needs. He does not hesitate to accommodate you. The place is immaculate. In a great location near banks grocery stores resturants. It was easy to find and very secure. Our security were on property 24 /7 and were very friendly and helpful with directions. Andre made us feel very welcome we were quite at home. We have decided this is our choice when we return to Mobay. The pool was fabulous and sunset from the balcony out of this world. I was so relaxed when I left I felt better than when I went to a 5 star hotel and spa. We will be back in a few months Andre see you soon.

Kim and Kev

Chubbs250...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing home environment , want to go back”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed nine days at the condo with my brother set in an ideal location close to the main shopping area and bars. The location is a quiet residential area and staff around the little complex are all very friendly. Andre was on hand to deal with any issues we had and was very helpful when we had a little issue with our car. The condo it self is very nice and and as mentioned from previous reviews is like a home away from home and very clean. The air con makes sleeping at night pleasant. Overall my stay was an enjoyable experience and I hope to stay at the condo again very soon.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing