“Much Less Expensive than cruise ship excursions”
Review of Jaital

Jaital
Ranked #33 of 120 Transportation in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost Tours & Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Jamaica.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We enjoyed the excursion in Jamaica. We boarded a small bus at the cruise port in Falmouth, Jamaica, and they took us to a beach in Montego Bay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and it was a fraction of the cost of shore excursions offered by the cruise line. I would recommend them to anyone, and will most likely use them again myself!

All reviews
"day pass"
in 6 reviews
"excursions offered by the cruise line"
"driver paul"
"negril sunset"
in 2 reviews
"can't remember his name"
"ricks cafe"
in 19 reviews
"resort"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I booked 2 separate tours online with Jaital. First the Blue Hole. Our driver, Ramon was awesome! Spoke about the different parishes and towns as we traveled to the Blue Hole and took great care of our things while we went on our tour. On our way there we passed a Harley Davidson store, we buy a t-shirt everywhere we go! Ramon offered to stop our way back so we can go in and buy our t-shirt. "No problem" he said! Thank you Ramon for such a great experience!
Next day to the Catamaran Cruise was just as awesome! I will definitely use them for my next trip and for airport transportation too!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We had used this service before, this year was terrible. Had to wait at the airport because they could not find our name. We had pre-purchased our transportation. We waited 30 minutes on the bus. The day before our departure my husband checked in to confirm our transportation. They never picked us up! The representative did arrange a taxi for us. We only had an hour to get thought check-in, security and customs. Made for a very stressful end to our vacation.

Jaital-Jamaica, Public Relations Manager at Jaital, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi, Thanks for your continued support. We have no record of this incident. please provide us with your booking information so we can look into your claims and take appropriate actions.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I booked jaitals service last minute and they came through for me. I googled transportation service in montego bay and they popped up i received excellent service to and from the airport to my hotel very friendly staff.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Booked a private snorkeling tour for our group of 7. The guides really know there stuff they were amazing. We were taken to a beautiful series of reefs just teaming with fish, some we didn't even know the names of. The colors of the fish were amazing and reefs were very alive and healthy. Got some amazing pics, I would recommend this tour if you are looking for the real snorkel experience. Hats off to all involved a job well done, experience of a lifetime we will never forget it.