“OK pizza”

Lee's Pizza
Ranked #65 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Armenian, Pizza
Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you're looking to just fill your stomach this is the place. The pizza isn't mind blowing but it's not terrible either. It's very bready, so if you like that style of pizza it's good. I found it to be a little over-priced also.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I've eaten a LOT of pizza from Honolulu to Paris to all over the U.S. and this pie holds its own. Get the "garbage" pizza and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank gslink
Reviewed 25 March 2013

First of all, if you are American, and a tourist in Jamaica, do not expect American pizza! However, I have vacationed often in Mobay and have eaten at Lee's Pizza. The pizza is good, the cheese and dough are very fresh. Three people and an eight slice pie and we were more than full for less than $10 US. We even had leftovers for the next day! But remember, Americans, our tomato sauce is very different than the tomato sauce in Jamaica, mostly because their sauce if from FRESH tomatoes with no preservatives, so you get a sweeter sauce; that's why their ketchup is so much sweeter, also! LOVE IT!!

3  Thank Mariemartin15
Reviewed 26 March 2012

my title says it all! not worth even a visit for a slice of pizza. clearly dont how to make a pizaa. the toppings are not fresh and the dough used to make this so hard to eat.

1  Thank Abhishekpitti
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This pizza is awful! But I must admit when I absolutely cannot go out to get food they DELIVERY (for $100 JA) and so I will order to relieve my hunger.

A small (like the size of a frisbee) pizza is around $8.00 plus delivery (a bit over $1).

The crust is white -- not nice and brown and no enjoyment in consuming it.

They use a brown sauce that I believe they make instead of tomato sauce. I don't appreciate the sauce.

So you can try them if you like, but my personal opinion as a lover of pizza is I don't like it at all.

1  Thank J B