“Pizza for desperate people who can't find pizza anywhere”
Review of Lee's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee's Pizza
Ranked #80 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Armenian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This pizza is awful! But I must admit when I absolutely cannot go out to get food they DELIVERY (for $100 JA) and so I will order to relieve my hunger.

A small (like the size of a frisbee) pizza is around $8.00 plus delivery (a bit over $1).

The crust is white -- not nice and brown and no enjoyment in consuming it.

They use a brown sauce that I believe they make instead of tomato sauce. I don't appreciate the sauce.

So you can try them if you like, but my personal opinion as a lover of pizza is I don't like it at all.

1  Thank J B

Reviewed 18 November 2010

I have visited this location as recommended by a friend , i was so delighted on the staff how they were smiling all over i was happy i spend more that what I was bargin for they made my day i will be going back as soon as i can.

5  Thank rabylowe