Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 231
USD 205
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
USD 917
USD 349
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 486/night.

Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 172
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
USD 319
USD 304
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 283
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
USD 357
USD 323
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 382
USD 346
Priceline
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 387
USD 323
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
USD 366
USD 292
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 348/night.

Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
USD 936
All reviewst rexsea gardenprivate beachbeach barcrossing guardhip stripbeach closesdeluxe ocean viewthe dining room staffbeach attendantsgames roomnoisy at nightclose to the airportgrilled cheeseomelet stationentertainment staffgift shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very friendly and has everything you need. Love the private lagoon. This resort is right on the strip for shopping and you can walk it no problem. It is safe. Don’t worry. Food is good and resort is clean. Jamacian family owned and operated.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Granted, my boyfriend and I accustomed to staying at higher end resorts however we wanted to balance our Jamaica vacation with a mixture of luxury and some Jamaican flare/authenticity. We are on our last evening in Jamaica and our feelings are mixed. For this trip we decided to start in Negril based on numerous recommendations, then Ocho Rios and last by not least Montego Bay. We stayed at Samsara Cliff Resort for 4 nights. We were not a fan of 7-mile beach. It was WAY too crowded with little beach area. For 6 nights we stayed at Sandals Ochi. All I can say about Sandals Ochi is "Wow". We were spoiled for sure but we were looking forward to our stay at the SeaGarden Beach Resort. Upon our arrival, there was a line of vehicles trying to get into the already full parking lot. There were two employees working at the front desk. After my boyfriend returned from parking our rental vehicle in another parking lot, he was surprised I had not moved up in line. The employee who finally waited on us was not only unwelcoming but was also rude. She explained that she had to cancel the transaction I had made online weeks ago and recharge me due to upraised numbers. Go figure. After she charged my card, she informed us we had a $27.00 balance! My boyfriend immediately asked how could we have a balance, we haven't moved from this counter nor received keys to our room. Instead of the employee volunteering that she made a mistake, she replied "It was an error". Her next comment was our room would not be ready for another 10 minutes. Mind you, the check-in time posted is 3 pm AND they WILL charge you if you extend your check out time. Our check-in time was 4:14 pm. We decided to go across the street to the bar. One of the employees helping with the luggage was kind of enough to volunteer to get us when the room was ready. At the bar, I asked for one drink however the employee told me I was getting another drink. My impression of the resort so far was not a good one. After 45 minutes, I returned to the front counter to inquire about status of our room. Once again, I had to wait and wait. The employee stated our room was ready and handed me a key. I looked at her and was expecting her to tell me information about the resort etc. but instead I had to ask. Not only was her response unexpected it was uncalled for and unprofessional. If we were spending more than 1.5 days at the resort, we would have walked out right there and then. At this point we knew we should have stayed at another resort. It is too bad, the resort has potential and looks like it may be a historical building but it is great need of care. As far as the facility itself, it is in need of TLC and a good thorough cleaning. The lobby had a very strong urine odor and the hallway carpet was old and stained. Carpet does not belong at a beach resort. Once we opened the door to our room a very strong musty moldy odor punched us in the face. I wanted to request another room but my boyfriend had little faith we would get anything better. The bed was HORRIBLE! It was like sleeping on a board with a foam covering. The sheet and bed covering was paper thin and there was some kind of trash / tissue paper out on our balcony. The bathroom was dirty, very outdated and the sink faucet soaked us when we turned it on. There was trash and debris on the beach. Instead of paying the lifeguards to sleep, management should have them clean up the beach. There was a HUGE cockroach in the game room. The gym was pretty nice and the food was quite tasty except breakfast was not good. We had to get up for our coffee instead of the servers providing coffee in the pots located in their stations. The grey parrot located in the back of the resort was AWESOME. He performed a few tricks for us and enjoyed having his / her head scratched. Loved the bird!! The flowers on the ground were nice. I wish they took more care of everything else. The majority of the employees were not friendly and we felt like we were an inconvenience to them. The bartenders at the pool bar were nice and respectful as were the luggage handlers and crossing guards. The neighborhood is much to be desired and to be honest a little scary. Don't bother going for a walk outside the resort. Immediately you will be HOUNDED by drug dealers selling cocaine and individuals trying to sell you the same thing that every other person is selling. I wish the Jamaicans would understand they are REALLY hurting themselves with their approach in obtaining customers. I LOVE to shop especially for authentic items that are locally made but there is nothing pleasant about shopping in this area. Unless you like hanging out at a pool (we don't) there are limited choices at night. Unfortunately, we will not return to SeaGarden nor do I recommend it. Due to the drug issue and the constant hounding by merchandisers, we more than likely will not return to Jamaica.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Robin W
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was my first time visiting Jamaica and the experience was wonderful. The staff was so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Kevin was one of the drivers who ensured that the service was available to drive you safely to other locations of your choice. It is because of the great hospitality and service that I will be returning to Jamaica and the Seagarden resort.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Tricia-Ann B, Director of Sales at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Carrielad, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are honoured that you chose SeaGarden Beach Resort as your resort of choice for your first trip to Jamaica and hope this trip was the first of many. Your SeaGarden family looks forward to welcoming you "home" on your next visit.

Until then "walk good".

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice resort and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.Good drinks.Nice beach. The food was another story although is was good they serve about the same thing every day.I'm kinda a picky eater so I had a hard time finding something to eat.Mac and cheese with onions who does this.If you have kids they will starve to death.Lucky for us for the jerk chicken at the beach bar and meat pies at the pool. We did enjoy our stay here very relaxing.

Room Tip: Get the ocean view worth the extra $$. Great sunsets .
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear mlkjhgfrtyuj, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I was a bit reluctant in visiting this resort only because I normally visit the more popular chain of hotels in Jamaica. Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised. If you are expecting modern decor with a plethora of activities to do you won't quite get that here. If you want the authenticity of true Jamaican culture, you've landed it! The decor is traditional style, food is delicious, staff is friendly and the entertainment is rich with culture. I spent my birthday here as a solo traveler and would do it all over again. I felt safe and comfortable and mostly rested on the grounds enjoying glasses of Jamaican Rum Punch. By the way, they are very generous with the drinks (not watered down). Most of all I enjoyed my excursion with my tour guide/driver " Kevin" who was highly recommended by another guest. He was professional yet friendly and very knowledgeable of Jamaica's famous landmarks. Although the day was eventful, he took the time to ensure that I saw Jamaica at it's best!!! I had such a good time!! I look forward to returning and am eager to visit more of what Jamaica has to offer!! Yeah Mon!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jewel R
Tricia-Ann B, Director of Sales at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Jewel R, Thank you for making SeaGarden your place of choice for your birthday getaway. We are thrilled that your stay was wonderful and that you took time to explore Jamaica during your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Jamaica.

Warm Regards,