6,035 results
All reviews palms building oleander room our honeymoon cucina romana almonds building big al tokyo joes stew fish butler service piano bar bayside restaurant sea grapes cafe de paris royal caribbean close to the airport main bar water skiing
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Spent 10 days at this resort for my 8th wedding anniversary. Very much enjoyed my stay there. The highlight was meeting Scion Derby, artist and jack of all trades. I think we must have seen him a part of everything that was going on painting, dancing, modeling, singing, sports, and what ever needed done. He was so helpful and very much a delight to have known. My husband purchased one of his paintings for my anniversary gift! Will definitely look him up if we ever return to Sandals Montego Bay!

Room Tip: Corner rooms have better view!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Love Montego Bay enjoy the people and food was fantastic would go back again. Club level was great was great beautiful hotel white sanded beach party. Service and everyone at the resort was so helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Miss. Butler,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Sandals Montego Bay. I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband& I have gone to sandals MOBAY the last 2 YEARS IN A ROW! Even tho the airport is right there And they have ongoing construction, they are AWESOME! THIS IS A MUST DESTINATION! GREAT STAFF GREAT FOOD GREAT DRINKS!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie T

Hello and thank you for your review of Sandals Montego Bay. You have definitely put a smile on a lot of faces throughout the resort with your kind words about our team. It is nice to hear that it makes a difference for the impression we have made on your vacation experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My wife and I booked Sandals Montego Bay for our honeymoon and loved the resort. Sandals handled secure transportation to and from the airport to the resort and offered the same secure transportation to and from the excursions around the island. I was nervous to travel to Jamaica but Sandals made me feel very safe. I will only travel with all-inclusive from now on, drinks and food were available at all times and we were quite spoiled on our vacation. Our only wish was the amenities (boat rentals, snorkeling, etc.) were open later as most of those free excursions closed early in the afternoon. The nightlife was fun too! I didn't see one person drunk or acting foolish and many nights we stayed out late which we never get to do at home. We loved Sandals so much we booked a return trip in two years! We cannot wait to go back!!

Room Tip: The swim up room is a cool amenity but not something we would pay extra for next time. The outdoor bathtub was used quite frequently and private shades are available if you don't want to be overly adventurous!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank quickj7

Hello and thank you for your review of Sandals Montego Bay. You are surely right about the level of customer service we offer. Our dedication is in my opinion, what sets us apart; we are restless about the safety, security and happiness of our guests, after all once you would have experienced a true Sandals vacation you become a part of our Family and we all know how important family is. We thank you for choosing to vacation with us and we look forward to creating even more memorable experiences with you.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This was our second trip to SANDALS, and first to Montego Bay. We actually arrived a few hours early for this stay, and SANDALS made excellent provisions getting us a place to store our luggage as well as change for the beach. Later, when our room was ready they moved everything so we didn't have to contend with it ourselves. We truly enjoyed this location as everything was so close we could walk it. Last year we were at Ocho Rios and that basically required transportation as our room was at the top of the hill. We enjoyed MB immensely, but I will point out two things: a.) the first being that one of the buildings was under construction, which made for the noise of construction equipment (but that was a sign of progress), b.) the second area was a couple times the restaurant we wanted for the evening was closed with out notice. The choices were all excellent, but we had our hearts/stomachs set for a certain thing. But that was it. At this time we are looking forward to SANDALS again next year (we became members on this vacation) and at this time we are planning on MB again. For an all-inclusive vacation with no kids, and a staff dedicated to making your stay immensely wonderful you can't go wrong with SANDALS.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple