There for the holidays.... room and resort was okay, but not the friendliest staff. good thing is you can dine and spend time in other sandals properties, even the one in Negril. You can rent a taxi for that at around $125 and will take you there and back. they keep advertising a deal @ up to 65% off... they have that deal since at least a year and a half or 2 as far as I can remember, so just a marketing gimmick... will never pay full "rack" rate for those resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay