My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in November to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We couldn't have had a nicer vacation! We booked our trip though Dream Makers Vacation Services as we always do for our Sandals/Beaches trips. Amy is wonderful to work with and as always she worked hard to ensure we had a wonderful experience.
We arrived in Montego Bay around 11:15am and arrived at the resort before noon. As an FYI, the shuttle to the resort also stops at Sandals Montego Bay first.
Upon arrival we were greeted with cool towels and were taken to the Club Lounge. Our room was not quite ready so we were escorted to lunch while we waited. By the time we got back to the lounge our room was ready to go.
I cannot say enough positive things about this resort. We booked and received a beachfront walkout room. We loved it! If you are a beach person, there is no better location at the resort. The rooms are standard, but this level does include club service, an in room bar and room service. Our patio was literally five steps to the beach. It was heavenly. Internet is also included at this room level.
The food was amazing. We had the chance to dine at all of the restaurants on property except Cricketers. I was really impressed with the quality of the food at every restaurant, and even more impressed by the level of service. It was by far the best service I have experienced at any Sandals. All of the staff was extremely prompt, attentive and friendly.
We did have one issue on our trip with water in our room, and even that was handled and rectified promptly and to our satisfaction. We were quickly moved to another room within an hour, and were offered compensation if any of our belongings had been damaged. They were not so it was not a huge deal. A minor inconvenience that was handled well.
We were celebrating our anniversary and Sandals and our TA made sure to make us feel special by having special treats delivered to our room during our stay.
This was my eighth stay at a Sandals resort and I honestly have to say it was one of the best we have had. The staff at this resort is special, and we loved the small feel to this resort. I definitely see a return trip to the Royal in our future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean