7,200 results
All reviews sunset beach water park lazy river the grill jerk chicken italian restaurant pirate ship grilled cheese water shoes swim up bar sea urchins kids club food was great family resort french fries hot dogs adult pool
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I stayed for 7 days and an awesome experience at this hotel. My room was very clean. I must thank Jasmine for promptly getting towels for me when I didn't have hand towels and providing me with a tub mat. She greeted me "genuinely" almost every morning. The beds were sooo comfy and an attendant came to the room to make sure that the minibar was replenished.
The first night I had a seafood soup that was to die for from the main diner.
The Seaside restaurant had an awesome ambience. I thought the portions were small at first until I realized that there were so many courses. The meals were heavenly and well presented. Thanks to Davian, Susan, Jannoy and Randy for making my meal an experience. I can't forget the DJ who played some tunes that made me reminisce about "back in da' day".
Areas for improvement? More choices in beer and creamy alcohols needed. Only Jamaican brands (Red Stripe and J. Wray & Nephew Rum Cream) were available. I get it, it's Jamaica and they are promoting local. Still variety is the spice of life. Thanks Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, I will be back!!!

Room Tip: The best views were on the 8th floor where you can see the ships in the harbour and other great views.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wadadligyal
Shaudae B, Administrative Assistant at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Good Day,

On behalf of the Sunscape Staff, thank you for choosing our resort and for leaving this lovely review. It was a joy for us to provide you with great accommodations, great food and wonderful staff that offered great service.

Davian, Susan, Jannoy, Jasmine, Randy and the DJ will read of your experience and awaits your next visit.

Administrative Assistant

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here at Sunscape for my 26th birthday once I arrived Peter the bell man greeted me the receptionist Parline greeted me and made me feel welcomed and warm I knew I picked the right place I get to my room which was a ocean view room it was just amazing I dined at the buffet I loved the food everything was good. Now the reason I will return to Sunscape is Jenesha or Mama she’s like a person you know from home she made sure I had a great birthday I had dinner at the Asian styled restaurant where Tomar served me they sung me happy birthday and I had the best time ever at Sunscape I will be back.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Tamara J
Shaudae B, Administrative Assistant at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for such lovely review telling all about the wonderful vacation you had at our resort. It was a pleasure having you with us and a joy sharing your special moment.

At Sunscape we are a family and I am pleased that you experienced such friendliness coupled with great service. Jenesha aka Mama and all the staff looks forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I had the absolute best time at this resort, would definitely recommend it to everyone. I travel there with seven other women and I know I speak for all of them, that we will return. The rooms were mediocre (reason I grade them a four vs. Five) but clean and comfortable. The staff were outstanding made us feel like family. At breakfast, we were serenaded daily by the singing cowboy and love every minute of it. We also loved Jason the zumba instructor, Shelley Ann our wait staff, Sheldon one of the kitchen staff, as well as so many other staff members. We look forward to returning and taking some of our family members the next time. Thank you Sunscape staff!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tkm45426
Shaudae B, Administrative Assistant at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Good Day,

On behalf of the Sunscape Family we thank you for choosing our resort for your Girls`Trip Adventure, it was a pleasure having you and sharing in your special moments.

The serenading, happy, fun and professional staff all awaits your family and yourself`s next visit where you will continue to enjoy the beauty of our property.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

this resort has amazing workers and if you need any help I recommend the entertainer Jenesha, but also everyone else is welcoming as well. love it and hoping to return. They have the best entertainment & amazing food selections, and the drinks are delicious. rooms are clean and it’s a nice place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kaytelynn,

Thank you for your review and I am happy to hear that your vacation was a memorable one. We do have great staff that will ensure your stay is relaxing and fun, Jenesha is one of such.

Jenesha along with the other staff will read of the great time you had.

We eagerly awaits your next visit.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This resort is all Inclusive,spend 1 day at this place,I had dinner in Portofjno Italian Restaurant, sea food pasta taste like a tin can, the fishplate was better.
The breakfast display is very poor.
The best this hotel have to ofer is the help!
The years have taken its toll,from the walls,curtains,bathtub,shower head,floors and the decorations.
I will not choose this place on my next trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank master1313

Good Day,

We appreciate the time taken to write your review and it was a pleasure having you. On behalf of the Sunscape Staff, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced.

We value your feedback and will ensure it is forwarded to the relevant department.