7,200 results
All reviews sunset beach water park lazy river the grill jerk chicken italian restaurant pirate ship grilled cheese water shoes swim up bar sea urchins kids club food was great family resort french fries hot dogs adult pool
Reviewed 23 September 2012

As a former Travel Agent the rooms are 3 star quality--but, they have flat screen tv's, the beds are okay with sheet coverings, not germy bedspreads, and the bathroom/room is very clean. The resort has a lot to offer. Good tasting food, poolside bar, water park, activities are held everyday, bands play every night, kayaking, wind surfing, paddleboats, Zumba in the pool, volleyball, a gym plus the people cater to your every whim! I spoke to people who stayed at the Holiday Inn and Riu and it sounded like this hotel had the best to offer between the three. I would definitely go back again. Stayed 5 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Make sure you take the time to spend at the resort and not all your time on excursions..you'll won't be sorry!

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a ocean front room, they come with balconies and the sea is a view to behold!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeane141
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Had an amazing holiday! Before going on this holiday i did check tripadvisor and there was alot of bad comments, so was quite worried about going but decided to take it as it was. I can say we had an amazing holiday and enjoyed every minute of it, was quite sad to come home. We met some amazing people, atmosphere was buzzing always something going on. The beach was wonderful and the food was delicious . Yes the room was a bit dated but its only somewhere to sleep so acceptable. Now saving to go back!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Maiben
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

This place was great! The staff was amazing! I am thankful Breezes Trelawny closed & they switched me to this resort! (I posted a review in April about trelawny closure) this resort treated us so well! Our swim up bartender, Wendy, was our fav. Although all the staff was friendly & helpful. No complaints. Wendy always remembered us each time. The snorkeling was great, but they could benefit from going a little slower for those of us who didn't have fins (they ran out of our size). My daughter. I with a few others had 2 go without, so it was difficult for someof our group to swim that far & keep up. But the guide was friendly. Met wonderful new friends there & no complaints about anything! My daughter (13) & I are making this place our new returning spot! Thx for a great time!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed at the Sunset Beach Resort for a few days and I totally enjoyed every second I was there. The meals, entertainment and overall atmosphere was absolutely amasing.

Please ignore all negative reviews, if you want a chilled out holiday with good food and drinks and great people, this is a good place to stay.

I stayed on block A (fourth floor) - great sea views.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank 81Pegman
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Sunset views are breathtaking. Grounds are well taken care of and tge staff are friendly. Renee of the Entertainment Staff Rocks. Beaches are great. Food is delicious, try the Punpkin Soup. Very authentic Jamaican. Waterpark is clean and well taken care of.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family