“Will go back again and again”

Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
Ranked #21 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have been to Sunset twice this year and both time we had a Excellant time. The Hotel is very clean, and the staff are very friendly. The food from the buffet and the restaurants are excellant tasting. If you go make sure to try the Jerk Chicken from The Grill it is delicious. The show were good, the best was the Steel Drum Band. Make sure to go watch them. If looking for any help ask for Jerome, he was so helpful and kind when we went out snorkeling. He showed us many different sea life in the ocean. I have no complaints about anything at this resort. Loved every minute of it, casn not wait to go back

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jennifer D
Write a ReviewReviews (6,747)

Reviewed 23 September 2012

As a former Travel Agent the rooms are 3 star quality--but, they have flat screen tv's, the beds are okay with sheet coverings, not germy bedspreads, and the bathroom/room is very clean. The resort has a lot to offer. Good tasting food, poolside bar, water park, activities are held everyday, bands play every night, kayaking, wind surfing, paddleboats, Zumba in the pool, volleyball, a gym plus the people cater to your every whim! I spoke to people who stayed at the Holiday Inn and Riu and it sounded like this hotel had the best to offer between the three. I would definitely go back again. Stayed 5 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Make sure you take the time to spend at the resort and not all your time on excursions..you'll won't be sorry!

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a ocean front room, they come with balconies and the sea is a view to behol...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeane141
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Had an amazing holiday! Before going on this holiday i did check tripadvisor and there was alot of bad comments, so was quite worried about going but decided to take it as it was. I can say we had an amazing holiday and enjoyed every minute of it, was quite sad to come home. We met some amazing people, atmosphere was buzzing always something going on. The beach was wonderful and the food was delicious . Yes the room was a bit dated but its only somewhere to sleep so acceptable. Now saving to go back!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Maiben
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

This place was great! The staff was amazing! I am thankful Breezes Trelawny closed & they switched me to this resort! (I posted a review in April about trelawny closure) this resort treated us so well! Our swim up bartender, Wendy, was our fav. Although all the staff was friendly & helpful. No complaints. Wendy always remembered us each time. The snorkeling was great, but they could benefit from going a little slower for those of us who didn't have fins (they ran out of our size). My daughter. I with a few others had 2 go without, so it was difficult for someof our group to swim that far & keep up. But the guide was friendly. Met wonderful new friends there & no complaints about anything! My daughter (13) & I are making this place our new returning spot! Thx for a great time!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed at the Sunset Beach Resort for a few days and I totally enjoyed every second I was there. The meals, entertainment and overall atmosphere was absolutely amasing.

Please ignore all negative reviews, if you want a chilled out holiday with good food and drinks and great people, this is a good place to stay.

I stayed on block A (fourth floor) - great sea views.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
9 km away
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore

Been to Sunscape Splash Montego Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunscape Splash Montego Bay

Address: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Region: Caribbean > Jamaica > Saint James Parish > Montego Bay
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Spa Hotel in Montego Bay
#17 Top resorts Hotel in Montego Bay
#18 Luxury Hotel in Montego Bay
#19 On the Beach Hotel in Montego Bay
Price Range: $271 - $528 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Sunscape Splash Montego Bay 4*
Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica