“Dwayne is amazing!”

Dtoursja
Ranked #42 of 109 Transportation in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dtoursja is a family oriented tour company providing Private airport transfers and tours. We give an exclusive taste of Jamaica's history, food and culture.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This posting is a little late, but I have to shout out to Dwayne who made our vacation in November! I traveled with my mom, my sister and our husbands. It began with us asking the front desk at the Breathless Resort about a tour during the day and being told that the Rose House was not open. We had done some research on line and were certain it was. We went out front of the hotel and spoke with one of the drivers. We connected with Dwayne. Not only did he take us where we wanted to go, he later took us to see some of the sites and people. We stayed in contact with him trying to make other day trip arrangements, but the weather didn't cooperate. We did however manage to go rafting I believe it was Grand River Rafting (hoping I got this right), the day was AMAZING. Dwayne was a great guide, a great guy, we always felt safe, like we were with a lifetime friend. He was able to show us things we wouldn't have seen. He stayed in contact with us to try and make our trip the best possible. He had tastes of local foods, villages and people. I would HIGHLY recommend contacting him for whatever your needs, tours, day trips, shuttles, etc. He is well worth connecting with, we trusted him and enjoyed his company so much we asked him to join us on one of our outings. Thank you Dwayne and please thank Chris (aka Jordan) and his crew for the day spent rafting. Hope to see you again. Mama from Canada and family.

1  Thank Cdn_Chrissy
"driver"
"airport"
"jamaica"

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Drove with Dwayne. I would recommend this service anytime. Courteous, professional and warm. The rates are also excellent. Took the time and patience to take me safely to my destination and back. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service.... trip from Montego Bay to Mandeville was relaxing ....driver was pleasant and thoughtful.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

It was so fun the cafe was pretty loved seeing all the architecture. We went to Rick’s cafe where you can jump off a cliff into the beautiful clear water.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We spent 9 nights in Montego Bay and we made a trip to Rick's cafe which was honestly the best day ever. Our driver (ask for Dwayne) was unbelievable. He showed us cool places along the way that weren't part of the tour, was really relaxed and funny. We stopped off as and when we pleased and there was never any rush or hassle. Dwayne was a big part of our holiday and we had so much fun we booked a second trip with him to visit Dunn's river falls. You'll get all the trivia, loads of laughs and a chilled out time! Do yourself a favour and book a trip!