“This place has some great seafood and is set in a beautiful location.”
Review of Marguerite's

Marguerite's
Reserve with OpenTable
Marguerite's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An elegant and sophisticated 5-star, dining experience on the edge of the Caribbean Sea, specializing in an assortment of fine wines and fresh seafood,creatively prepared.
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Watch the planes come into Montego Bay airport and the blue waters. This was a great spot for my family. The service was very good and attentive. Very nice Caesar salad that is prepared at the table. Nice seafood chowder. My lobster tail was a bit tiny so I can't really recommend the $50 Surf and Turf (or Surf)...not worth it. My father got more food ordering the scallop dish. Everyone like their food though. Beautiful sitting outside and seeing the fish dart around in the blue lights surrounding the restaurant.

1  Thank SiriusSkier23

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We heard mixed reports of this restaurant. It was certainly rather expensive and somewhat pretentious, with waiters in DJs. However, the food was really delicious. We chose the grouper and the snapper, and both were beautifully prepared with fresh vegetables. The waterside location makes this good for a special occasion. Unfortunately the music at Margaretaville next door is louder than the sophisticated music from the restaurant, and creates a cacophony!

1  Thank JanSNJ
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Been here many times, got introduced to it during Jamaica's Restaurant week. They have a beautiful, scenic and romantic dinner setting with cool breeze. Make sure to try the risotto but everything is great!

1  Thank S S
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Me and my partner had a lovely romantic meal here during our stay in Montego Bay last week.

We had complimentary hotel transfers all organised through our concierge at the Hilton Rose Hall which were prompt and also waited for us to finish our meal before dropping us back.

When we arrivd we were seated in the Blue Beat bar for a pre-drink whilst our table was prepared- the cocktails were amazing and quite reasonably priced at between $6-10. Premium bottles of wine/champagne were also available.

We were walked out to our table outside in a stunning courtyard-type area overlooking the blue shallow waters of the sea.

It was a very quiet and peaceful environment with lovely background music playing.

I would say this is a very formal restaurant with waiters dressed in waistcoats etc.

Prices aren't cheap with the cheapest meals being $32, plus sides. Taking in to account the fact we had free transfers worth $80 the overall cost of the evening wasn't actually too bad.

I had the stuffed chicken (which came with mashed potatoes) and my partner has the stuffed beef (which came with mashed potatoes) which we both thought tasted utterly amazing!

Would definitely recommend for a romantic evening or a special occasion. I could not find anything similar and to such high a quality in the area for a romantic dinner out of resort. Plus, Margaritaville is just next door if you want a cocktail and a boogey afterwards!

2  Thank jessyh87
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Service and food was great! When you order the Caesar salad, they make it right at the table (house made caesar dressing). The restaurant sits right on the ocean. A small quaint jazz bar, Blue Beats is next door. They did not have lemons so I asked for some lemonade for my drink and the bartender made some using limes. You could not tell that he used limes, it was delicious and even better with Knob Creek. Margaritaville is also right next door for dancing.

1  Thank sdavis7321