“Relaxing and comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Hosted Celebrity Emmanuella and her team while on tour in Jamaica
Living room
Hosted Celebrity Emmanuella and her team while on tour in Jamaica
Fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CShoecraf...
Oregon
“Relaxing and comfortable”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We arrived yesterday. Kamar is the most gracious and thoughtful host we have ever met. He even left a flower for our anniversary celebration. (Thanks Kamar.). I knew we were in the right place because my husband felt at home right away. There is plenty of space for a group and yet perfect for a couple who like plenty of space. We love the koi pond. Having the option to open doors and bring the outside in is nice. Cell phone service worked great, I was able to use my phone as a hotspot to use my laptop. We have several more days here. We plan to use the pool and visit the open market. This is truly our "home away from home". We are already planning to come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendliness, felt very safe, able to swim but close enough to go to town.
Liked least: That we have to leave.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Denise M
New York City, New York
“Grandmother Funeral”
Reviewed 7 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This property was extactly what I needed for my family,awesome space. We were greeted by the owner Karmar with a warm welcome and breakfast in the fridge for the next day. The property was clean and welcoming. The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet. Thank Karmar for the awesome welcome and friendliness,my family feel right at home and do appreciate your service. Hopefully on my next trip I will get the time to enjoy the pool,as for the pool very clean just looking in it #LovelyProperty#WarmInviting#AwesomeOwner .The family and i normally stay in a hotel.This will be my new home in Jamaica for Vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The neighborhood and Owner was so pleasant and welcoming
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 May 2016
Thank you also Denise , you and your family are real wonderful people. I'm ready and willing to have you back anytime. Look forward seeing you this Christmas :)

-Kamar
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing