“Enjoyable experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

reidie07
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experience!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I enjoyed my experience at the accommodation and the host was very accommodating and helpfull.Place was clean and well kept

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Trevaughn...
Bronx, New York
“A beautiful place to stay”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my husband and I's second time staying at this location. It's absolutely beautiful, very quiet and very clean right in town so it's easy to get to everything. I absolutely love this place every time I come to Kingston I plan on staying here this is definitely home away from home. Mrs. Ragbeir was very nice she's like extended family to me and my husband. We was able to have company come over and and complete privacy. the yard is absolutely beautiful well maintained every fruit you can imagine is on the trees I just love it thank you for having us again and you will see us again very very soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was perfect
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tour57401...
“Exceeded Expectation ”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is my first review, and I must say I was compelled to share my wonderful experience. My stay at Andria's cottage was simply amazing. Prime location, breath-taking scenery, tranquil environment and extremely hospitable host. I guarantee no regrets, instead you would be quite eager to book your next vacation stay as I am.

Vanessa B
Kingston, Jamaica
“awesome”
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The service was excellent . The property is very quiet with a beautiful garden
The location is central easy access to all amenities. I love the atmosphere it's home away from home ,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ambiance of the place
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Carrolyn...
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We spent 7 days at the cottage and it was awesome. Miss Ragbier...very polite and genuine. She makes sure u r comfortable and her cottage is well kept. Room smells clean and fresh all the time. I encounter a bit of problem but it was handle with care. Her garden is a beauty.

The cottage is to the back of the house...very private and quiet. It's a very relaxing spot fr vacation to rejuvenate ur mind soul and body. This will always b my home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing