“Serene and Secure Oasis in Kingston”
other travellers have booked this property
Kingston Cottage entrance 'Calypso' outdoor seating area. Wifi accessible
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kingston Cottage entrance
'Calypso' outdoor seating area. Wifi accessible
Open, bright and airy Living/Dining Room
Computer desk and multifunction printer.
Fully functional gourmet kitchen
Master bedroom. Spacious and comfortable. Walk-in closet with wall safe.
Master bedroom. Two large opposing windows make this room bright, airy fresh. Luggage rack included.
Ensuite master bathroom. Large shower.
Bedroom two. Bright, airy and cosy. Also includes wall safe and luggage rack.
Bathroom for bedroom two. Located next door to the bedroom.
Assigned parking bordered by the 'Orchid' outdoor sitting area and lit walk-way to KINGSTON COTTAGE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patrice M
“Serene and Secure Oasis in Kingston”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My sister, Mom and I discovered a gem of a location in the Mona area of Kingston that surpassed my expectations and that's Kingston Cottage. This was my 1st experience at a B&B so was a little anxious about what to expect. From the hostess Fleur Minot-Nembhard, the staff, cleanliness of the spacious 2 bedroom/2 bathroom interior to the absolutely beautiful outdoor garden with several fruit trees--I was literally blown away upon arrival.

This was a very hectic visit from my family and I. However, as my Mom stated Kingston Cottage was a wonderful spot to call home and a solid base to return to every evening. Did I mention very secure?! Also, the breakfast we had every morning was absolutely delicious.

Without hesitation, I would use this service again and recommend to others!

Thanks Fleur and staff for making my family and I fell absolutely welcome!

26 Oct 2017
You are most welcome! It was our pleasure. Looking forward to welcoming you HOME again soon. Blessings
A TripAdvisor Member
“Truly a home a way from home!”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

After trying unsuccessfully to secure reasonably priced hotel rates for our trip to Kingston, a "friend of friend" recommended Kingston Cottage. This turned out to be a real sanctuary for my Mom, sister, and me after very hectic days providing assistance to my ailing Dad. Fleur Nembhard and her staff were amazing! From our initial contact making the reservation and our time at Kingston Cottage, customer service was excellent! The grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained with an array of fruit trees: mangoes, cherry, breadfruit and guava just to name a few. The cottage is comfortable and very safe with all the creature comforts of home. Thanks to staff Barbara and Natalee who made our stay delightful and prepared delicious breakfast every morning. Without reservation, I recommend Kingston Cottage - a true home away from home!

21 Oct 2017
Thank you Carlene, it was our pleasure. We look forward to welcoming you HOME again!
JudesGeor...
Georgia,USA
“Cozy and Clean”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed here for 5 nights and totally enjoyed my stay. Fleur the owner, was very accommodating and pleasant , always helpful but never intrusive.

Its a 2br 2 ba cottage on the grounds of a larger property. The yard is well maintained , and they are beautiful flowers and cozy seating areas on the property. Security is available with an alarm system and electronic gates for ones safety.
The unit is clean and large - Breakfast served every morning , there is a menu that you chose what you wish the night before and the housekeeper is there to set the table for your breakfast meal.. She is friendly and polite always with a charming smile.
Master bath is very spacious, there is a large closet and bedroom is very roomy. There is a fan and a/c available in both bedrooms..

The property is a little distance from the main road- so its good to arrange transportation or have a rental car..I used Island Rental/ACE which I had booked through Travelocity...

Overall , a very pleasant experience and I would surely stay there again.

17 Dec 2016
Thanks JC for your kind words. It was our pleasure to host you both. We are glad you appreciated our attention to detail in seeing to it that our guests are comfortable and secure. We look forward to welcoming you again and again.
Kara B
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We enjoyed the warm welcome of the host and staff . During our stay the staff were a pleasure to deal with and host, Fleur, was kind but not intrusive: our privacy was respected. We would like to extend our thanks to Barbara and Natalee for their friendly and professional service. The gardener(sorry don't remember his name) was also very welcoming and invited questions about the various plants and fruit trees on the property.
All in all we had a great experience @ Kingston Cottage. It truly was an oasis in the busy Kingston city.

Travelling group: Extended Family
10 May 2015
Thank you for taking the time to express your kind words. It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards.
blacy013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I enjoyed the stay very much. The place is always super clean and so intimate. Every need and detail has been cared for making the place not only safe, but comfortable as well. I highly recommend this space if you are in the kingston area.

Travelling group: Solo
1 May 2015
Thanks for taking the time to review Kingston Cottage. It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing