All reviews lobster breakfast and dinner jean claude nice beach private beach bumpy ride beach bar hour drive treated like royalty rum sours rooms are spacious ocean view another guest included in the room rate bottled water open air three nights
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? Im greatful to have the pleasure of staying at this beautiful hotel inclusive hotel. The staff was wonderful especially Franklin, Jordany and Gregory. I love that the beach was feet from my room. I had an balcony oceanview. I woke up to the sound of the waves every morning. Not to mention the food was delicious ( the inclusive include breakfast and dinner only). The lobster prepared meal was my favorite. My room had AC which I chose not to use because the breeze was perfect. My shower had hot water as well. I appreciate the housekeeper cleaning my room daily as well as the security who were friendly. Not to mention transportation is provided by the hotel. The front desk staff were always there to assist me with my questions. Cant wait to return

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tonivacations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The hotel is nice and cozy. The food is good. The beach is very nice.The service is good and they are very welcoming. They also offers tours around the place so you could discover some amazing sites such as Citadelle Lafferière and Palais Sans-Soucis at Milot.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place belongs on the cover of most Caribbean travel guides. Lucky for me that will never happen because if it did the place would be swamped. The north coast of Haiti is stunning. Cormier serves as a great launching site for exploring everything in the area. The rooms are Caribbean nice and the food is wonderful. Beware the Cormier punch! 2 is the limit. I have seen it bring down many a man bigger than I. Stick around long enough and you may learn the secret to their PUNCH.

Room tip: Further from the bar is always a good tip no matter the hotel
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We had three terrific days here. The room was comfortable and the environment on the lovely beach was great. But the restaurant usually had very few of the menu items (order in advance can help), and the staff were a bit reluctant to smile. Their shuttle service was brilliant.

Room tip: Try to get a sea view
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights with group of five couples. Gorgeous setting. Excellent seafood buffet on our second night. Place could be truly great if bar and restaurant staff could have hospitality training. If you expect to experience the grace and spirit of the Haitian people, this is not your place.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple